𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Darling, let's go

"Darling, let's go." Wednesday said and Katherine nods heading towards the Grangers car, he breaks the window with a rock and opens the door.

He cuts some wires and tries to connect them since he couldn't get the car keys that were on Becky's pocket the whole time.

"Come on before they catch us." Joel said and Wednesday glare at him still working on it. "Be glad that I let you come if not I would have left you here." Wednesday said and smirks as the car turns on.

"Darling, pass-." He was cut off when someone pulls his body away from the car hard, he turns around to see that it was Drake with a bunch of boys holding Katherine, Pugsley and Joel.

"Going somewhere?" Drake asked with a smirk and pushed him towards Gary and Becky where they were practicing for the play. "Can't have my "wife" run away can't I?" He asked knowing that it will make Wednesday angry.

"Let's go doll." A boy said and Katherine made a look and kicked the boy to the ground. "Don't ever call me doll." She said and walks away from the boy while another boy comes to take his place being careful with her.

"Grangers! Caught this four sneaking off at your broken car." Drake said and Becky looks shock. "Broken? Broken how?" She asked.

"They broke the window to go in and cut some wires so that they could turn it on." He said and they both counselors glare at Wednesday.

"But why?" Becky asked.

"Because our uncle needs help." Pugsley said with a glare making them shake their heads. "But you guys are late for your fittings, specially you Katherine."

"I don't want to be in some pageant." Katherine said with a glare. "And I don't want to be the wife of some ferret boy." She said looking at Drake with a cold glare.

"You won't help me realize my vision?" Gary asked and Katherine rolled her eyes. "Nobody cares about your damn vision, the only reason she's doing it is because she wants you to shut up about it." She said pointing to Becky who looks away when Gary turns to her.

"Besides, Your work is puerile and under-dramatized. You lack any sense of structure, character or the aristotelian unities." Wednesday said and Gary had enough.

"You two, I am getting just a tad tired of your attitude problem." Gary said and Katherine laughs. "What are you going to do? Board us to dead?" She asked and she soon regrets it.

_____

"Fuck you all." Katherine said with a glare to the counselors who showed them the Disney VHS.

"Would you look at that, is Bambi." Gary said and Becky smiles. "Lassie come home."

"The little mermaid." Gary said and Wednesday glares at them. "Stop it." He said and Joel nods. "His only a child." He said.