𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

*Slam*

*Slam*

Katherine slammed her luggage with a glare with her grandpa watching her to make sure that she actually got everything for the camp and not sneak out of the bus.

"I'll get the car ready." Her grandpa said and she rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, Wednesday will be taking me there since he and Pugsley will be there." She said.

Katherine found out that Debbie has convinced the parents into throwing the boys to the camp she was going to be in, but that's not the worse part turns out that Drake will be coming to the trip and stay in camp. Pretty sure he was there to make sure that the couple didn't plan to interrupt the whole Debbie scheme.

"I-." Her grandpa was going to say something until they heard a familiar car honk and she picked up her bags heading outside with a smile when Wednesday comes out of the car to help her with the luggage. "Good timing." She said giving him a kiss.

"Let's get this over." Wednesday said glaring at Drake. "Don't want him spend to much with us in the car." He said and they left.

_____

"Camp chippewa." Morticia said and smiles. "How charming."

"What's a chippewa?" Pugsley asked his dad.

"It's an old Indian word." Gomez said while Wednesday answer was different. "It means orphan." He said and once Lurch stops Wednesday quickly gets out of the front seat to help Katherine out and get their luggage out.

"Fresh air...The scent of pine." Gomez said and Morticia looks at her oldest son. "Wednesday, look at all of the other children their freckles, their bright little eyes, their eager friendly smiles." She said with a smile as Wednesday takes a cigar letting his dad lighted up.

"Help them." She adds making his smirk.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure they have join the dark side." He said and suddenly a blond hair girl stands in front of the couple with a smile. "Hi. I'm Amanda buckman." Amanda said with a smile and looks at the couple.

"Why are you dressed like that?" She asked and  Katherine gives her a small glare but it soon turns into a smirk. "Blondie, I always need to be prepared." Katherine said.

"Prepared for what?" Amanda asked.

"For a funeral or better yet, hide a dead blond hair body." She said and Amanda steps back afraid earning a chuckle from Wednesday holding her close.

"Hi. Don buckman." Amanda's parents come behind her shaking hands with Gomez. "Isn't this place something else? Very exclusive." He said.

"A kid has to be extra special to get in, gifted, exceptional." He said and smiles down at her daughter. "Our Amanda's already skipped two grades."