𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Home cooking! There's nothing like it in the world

"Home cooking! There's nothing like it in the world." Wednesday takes a small bite from his breakfast and looks at his uncle. "May I have the salt?" He asked him.

Fester gives him the salt and Wednesday was about to grab it when his mother stops him.

"What do we say?" She asked and Wednesday rolled his eyes. "Now!" He demandes to Fester which his uncle does, he goes back to eating after he put salt on it.

"What is this?" Fester asked looking at the green thing on his plate. "Mama's specialite de la maison." His mother said making his dad look at her with a smile grabbing her hand.

"Oh, Tish." He said and Wednesday rolled his eyes. "Did you sleep well?" Mother asked.

"Like the dead." Fester said with a grin and his dad looks at him with a smile. "Really? Who would have thought the Bermuda Triangle could change a man so much?" His dad said and that made Wednesday look at Fester.

"You used to toss and turn all night. We had to chain you to the bedpost."

"What doesn't make sense-." Wednesday was about to say when Fester change the topic quick. "Who was that girl?"

"Yes, I was wondering that when she appeared son." His father said and Wednesday pause looking at his mom which she nods. "She's someone I took a liking." He said with a shrug and his father grins at him.

"Really? What is she like? from what I see she seems like a lovely girl." His father said and Wednesday nods. "I saw her bully a kid in the bus with one look and he ran off like his life was on the line, I threw some piranhas on the pool for the swimming team and she caught me." He said and leans forward looking at his parents with a smirk.

"And you wanna know what she said?" He asked and his father leans looking eager to know. "She said that it would have been more funny if I had thrown it while they were swimming, more bloody." He said with a cold laugh making his parents smile at him.

"Oh my amour, it's how we met a bit different but close enough." His mother said looking at his father making said man nod kissing her hand. "Indeed we did, mi corazón." He father said.

"This is horrible! Kill me Wednesday." They were surprised when Katherine comes in to the kitchen looking angry as she holds a paper in her right hand while holding a strawberry toast on her left. "I would say yes but what is it that wants you for me to commit this act?"

"Because of this, my grandpa give me this morning. Turns out that we have to play at an elementary school for extra credit if we want to be seniors next year." Katherine said and Wednesday reads the letter which was from their principal.

"Kill me." He said and they look back to see Pugsley coming down holding a stop sign. They all got quite and all smile hearing the horn of a truck, the screeching tires and car crashing. "Bravo, Pugsley." Mr. Addams said with a look of proudness and Katherine looks at Wednesday who was already looking at her.

"Want to do something fun?" He asked and Katherine. "Does it involved with anything deadly?" She asked and he nods. "Deadly yes but most of all, torture." He said.

"Take me away." Katherine said.

____

"You were right, this is fun." She said with a smile as she tightened Pugsley's restrains who was squirming in his electric chair. "Ready, Pugsley?" She asked the fifteenth year old boy and he nods.

"But if he's not Uncle Fester, then who is he?" Pugsley asked as Wednesday puts him the helmet on the head. "Somebody else you idiot." Wednesday said both him and Katherine head to the leaver, she starts first and Wednesday does the next one.

"It has to warm up." Wednesday said and Pugsley looks at him. "Why?" He asked.

"So it can kill you slowly and painfully." Katherine said making Wednesday smirk. "And that's what makes everything more exciting." He said as Katherine pulls the next leaver.

"I know that." Pugsley said and they stop when Morticia comes into the attic. "Children, what are you doing?" She asked them, Wednesday stops mid leaver looking at his mother.

"Well, I was in the process of electrocuting him but here we are...talking." Wednesday said with a sigh making Morticia shake her head. "But we're going to be late for the charity auction and I'm sure your grandfather will be asking where you are dear." She said

"Oops, I guess I'll see you guys later tonight." Katherine said and gives Wednesday a small nod taking her leave.

"Ugh! Mother really?!" Wednesday said with a glare. "This was my chance to impress her, could I at least finish this?" He said and his mother nods.

"Oh, all right." She said and Wednesday pulls the last leaver watching as his brother gets electrocuted.

_____

"How was that visit with your new friend sweetheart?" His grandpa asked as he puts on his tie looking at the mirror while Katherine adjust the uglies pink dress that he bought for her. "It was fun, we even played a new game." She said as she puts some mascara.

"What game?" He asked and Katherine smirks turning to her grandpa.

"Is there a god?" She asked making him uncomfortable with the look on her face.