Chapter 41

Pihu's pov:

I have come back to Kapoor's mansion and everyone was happy to meet me, I met my parents also my mother was crying after meeting me, and my dad was also emotional which he didn't showed much but I know he missed me, today is our baby shower ceremony.

Yesterday, I applied the mehndi, and our baby's room is also cleaned up again. We didn't see the gender of the baby. I am excited to see the little one.

Yes, Anika also came back she has started working as a fashion designer. She is a beginner but her works are pretty amazing, I saw her designs. And Rehaan I felt sorry that he had feeling's for me which I was not able to reciprocate. He said he was my friend and will be my friend, forever.

"Bhabhi, nashte ke liye neeche chaliye," Anika came into the room.

(Sister-in-law, come downstairs for lunch)

"Yes, I'm coming, you can go," I softly said and was finding my hair clip, I don't know where I keep it.

"kya hua Anika koi kaam hai," I asked her she was still standing here.

(Do you want anything Anika)

"I'm sorry... Bhabhi," she said.

(Bhabhi- sister-in-law)

"What did you Anika," I asked her surprised.

"I called you a gold digger when you were not, I was young and one of my friends told me, that you are a gold digger and that's why, you like bhai, I'm sorry please forgive me," she said softly.

"It's okay, let's forget the past, activities," I said and she hugged me, I softly caressed her back.

We came downstairs, for lunch as the shower is in the evening, we were having our food and Eeshaan was holding my hand under the dining table. This man is really something. Earlier I was trying to forget about him and thought of moving on from him, but he never made me do that.

The whole garden was decorated as we want the function to be done outside. I was getting ready, and Tanvi and Anika were helping me, I wore a saree and many pieces of jewelry that my mother-in-law gave me and I had a little makeup.

Pihu's look👇

Eeshan was constantly praising me, he was wearing his traditional clothes

Eeshan was constantly praising me, he was wearing his traditional clothes. Looking handsome as always he does.

Guest have also came, there were many relatives, mine and his everyone were there. Then I was sitting on the stage and my mother-in-law did the pooja.

many relatives were filling my lap with gifts, fruits, and sweets and laying out a feast before me. The ceremony was filled with singing, dancing, and a fair amount of teasing and fun. We clicked photos and cut the cake also.

***

The function ended happily, I wore my comfortable clothes and was tired I lay next to eeshan. And he wrapped his arms around my waist.