chapter 20

Eeshan pov:

I thought a lot about it, I'll go back the way I was on my track on my tia, I will make distance with pihu, it's..it's... just attraction.

Once I'll stay away from her I will forget about her, it's only a month since I know her, and tia... we have been in a relationship for almost five years and I love her.

I admit it I like pihu but I don't love her.

It's been a week since I start making my distance with pihu I mostly stay in the office or in my penthouse, I try to go back home less.

I talk to her only about work, and in-office also I try to pay less attention to her, though from my mirror I do check on her, she have her evening coffee with Rehan every day, they talk and laugh, she smiles with him which I see with me very less.

I am happy that she is happy without me, I think she didn't like me, she told me the truth she has moved on from her crush which she had in her teens when we fought or should I say I hurt her by slapping her. A lone tear left my eyes, from thinking about all this.

I do sometimes wish she call me, talk to me, but I immediately remove this thought whenever it comes. I am missing her.

Maine chaaha chaahoon na tujhe
Par meri ek na chali.

(I thought I would never love you, but it didn't worked)

This week I'll be going to pune, and I thought to stay there at least week and spend some time with Tia. It will also help to forget about pihu.

Pihu's pov:

Things are changing I start liking him, but there is a fear in my mind, the contract am I still suppose to divorce him, did he forget about his girlfriend, did he move on from her. Did he tell her about his marriage?

He didn't say he likes me, is he just using me, to make fun of me like he did six years back, but I don't feel something like this time.

Flashback:

"So according to my sister you like me and I should think about you." He laughed looking at me.

"I.. I.. Voh.. Meh.. Voh..," I was stuttering badly, he directly came towards me and boldly asked. I never in my dreams thought to tell him about my crush on him. What to do now I'm stuck.

"meh.. Voh.. Ky kar rhi ho," he said and looked at me from up to down. I felt weird, I want to hide somewhere.

(Why are you blabbering)

"Okay.. stop blabbering, I'll tell you.. Just look at me and then look at you, where I stand and," he pointed on the ground and said, "where you are, look you don't have a beautiful face that I'll fall for you and you have oily hair, eww it smells bad, btw I will give you an advice you should join a gym cause you are too fat, and if you have a figure at least a guy will fall for it and I'm excluded to fall for you, don't ever think about me, Cause Eeshan Kapoor will never date an ugly duckling," he said and laughed, I felt a knife was stabbed in my heart, I felt insulted, my tears didn't stop from falling my watery eyes.

"so did you understand what I said just now," he said and wore his sunglasses.

" I.. I.. Liked you.. Why are you saying like this," I wiped my tears.

"So.. Did I tell you to like me," he said sternly. My head was spinning I never felt this insulted.

I ran from there and thought I'll never in my life meet him, or even see his face.

He called me ugly, my hair is oily, I'm too fat, I don't have a figure I wrote it all in my journal.

Flashback ends

My feelings, my crush on him stopped the day he used brutal words but now my feelings again start erupting for him. Weirdly, I'm falling for the same person again but I'm happy.

But something is weird I feel like he is ignoring me nowadays.

He doesn't come home, and if he comes he stays in his study, after many days we all are having dinner as per dads demand, he came here.

We all were having our dinner silently. No one said anything until mom said, " eshaan, we have booked your tickets for your honeymoon," joyfulness was all over her face.

"mom.. I'm busy.. I can't go," he declined her.

"kaise nhi jaoge.. Chup chap jao, mere pote potti Kaise ayenge fir," grandma said and he chuckled at her.

(How dare to even think that, go and start the process of giving me my grandchildren)

"Aur nhi toh kya... Shaddi ke baad toh tum dono sidha kaam me hi ghuss gye ho," mother-in-law said.

(Exactly, after marriage you both started working, not giving much time to each other)

"Haan yaha Rehan hai voh dekhlega dum dono jao," now father-in-law said.

(Rehaan will see your work, you both go)

"Dad.. But.." he said pleadingly so he doesn't want to go with me.

"No buts.. I said this and now you will follow your old dad's order," dad said. He nodded and agreed with this.

I smiled, okay he also listens to someone.

So we are going on our honeymoon. How will it going to end, when his face tells he don't want to go.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.