chapter 18

Pihu's pov:

It's been quite a few days since grandpa's death eeshan does spend time with me before going to bed.

"Pihu... Get ready we are going out," eshan, said coming into the room.

"But., you. How come... You were in the office, right? Today you came early," I uttered surprised as it was evening, and coming back home at night was a quotidian for him.

"you leave that and get ready," he said, I hummed and went to change.

Eeshan, pihu's outfit👆

"So where are we going," I asked him looking out of the car window.

A cold breeze brushed softly on my face, and satisfaction felt in my soul.

"You'll get to know," he said and continued driving.

Finally, we reached, It looked like a very luxurious restaurant, but was all empty, weird, and we sat at one of the tables.

"Eeshaan, I think the restaurant is not good," I whispered in his ears.

"And why... Do you think so!" he asked confused.

"look it's all empty, not a single person is here, I think their food is not good that's why people don't come here," I said slowly, looking at the place.

He laughed lightly and said smilingly," I booked the whole place." my eyes became wide and large in shock.

"And. Why did you do that," I asked him surprised.

he bent towards me and whispered, I want some privacy with my wife," he smirked and winked at me and made me turn crimson.

"Okay, what do you want to eat," he asked, I glanced at the menu, hey Bhagwan kaise kaise naam hai isme mere toh kuch samjh nhi aa rha hai.
Baked bananas, quinoa porridge with almond milk, Ful medames, pumpkin, and pine nut dumpling ye sab bhi koi khana hai.

"You choose for me," I said nervously.

"Why," he asked me keeping the menu down.

"umm..mm.. actually, I don't know anything, I mean, how it tastes," I nervously said biting my lips and fidgeted with my fingers.

"Okay.. it's so easy I'll order all the dishes they have, then you can taste them, and the one you will like we will have that," he said proudly.

Aah... He has gone insane, God save me.

"Listen.. You don't need to do anything, I'll choose.. Wait," I said and looked at the menu. Kaha phass gyi meh, huff!.

After lots of turning pages, I found lasagna finally!!! I told him and he ordered for both of us and he ordered the dessert.

We ate peacefully, and it was good light music was playing in the background.

"You know you should wear red often," he said after wiping his mouth.
I smiled at him and asked," do you like red."

"Only on you," he said tucking my hair behind my ear. I was blushing so hard that I didn't know how to control it.

We went on the rooftop, it was almost sunset time. A man came and whispered in his ears and he smiled at him, what is going on with them.

I looked at him raising my eyebrows but surprisingly he grabbed me in bridal style and start walking.

"Eeshan what are you doing put me down," I asked him shyly.

"Just wait na," he said and we stopped in front of a hot air balloon and we enter in the hot air balloon.

"Eeshan ab toh neeche utar de," I said pleadingly with puppy eyes. He looked at me and let me stand on my feet.

(Eeshaan, put me down now)

Gosh, the balloon flew up high in the air and was floating in the air.

Like the balloon was floating so do I, I was so delighted and there was a beautiful, sunset which was giving a perfect view. And many other balloons were also floating there.

"it looks so beautiful," I said adoring the lovely sunset.

"yeah, it is.. But not as you... Wifey," he said and I could feel his gaze on me.
I bit my lips and tried hiding my blush.

He grabbed my naked waist pulling me towards him which made me crash on his hard chest, sending shivers in my spine. We looked at each other and our lips were so close that I can feel our warm breathing.

He touched my hot, open lips my heart was beating fast and with my trembling fingers, I hold his shoulder.

The temperature in the air must have risen up, and I didn't understand how my body could be so warm.

"I think I lost it," he whispered before crushing his lips to mine and kissing me thoroughly.

The second his soft lips made contact with mine, I lost all sense of time and space.

I kiss him back instantly, his kiss was so romantic and passionate. It feels incredible.

He holds my face, deepening the kiss, our lips moving together. I melt in his arms. My whole body is electrified, blood running quickly through my veins.

Eeshan presses my body against his, stealing a small moan from me. His lips move aggressively against mine, and his tongue invading my mouth passionately sends shivers of pleasure all over my body.

 His lips move aggressively against mine, and his tongue invading my mouth passionately sends shivers of pleasure all over my body

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.