chapter 38

Tia's pov:

I'm sorry pihu, I don't want to hurt you but until and unless you will go away Eeshaan won't come back to me. I love him, and I can't live without him.

"what have you done Tia, because of you my wife and my baby went away from me what did you tell her," Eeshaan roared at me.

"I told her, that you love me," I said meekly.

"I fell out of love I told you, then why have you said that," he growled while I was a bit terrified.

"You are lying, remember when you told me that I was the only girl you'd ever want in your life, you love me, what was that," I sobbed.

"I'm sorry Tia I didn't do it on purpose, I never wanted to hurt you, I have fallen for her, you need to understand this," he said and cupped my face.

"I still have the letters you wrote, you might love her now, but you loved me first, And she must be perfect, oh well, I hope you both go to hell," I screamed my lungs out.

"I know my tia was a very calm girl and she was never been this selfish, but looking at you makes me feel I'm wrong," he said and left from there. Tears were continuously rolling down my eyes.

It's hard to let the past go. This is a new, raw disappointment. he doesn't love me. I was saying to myself that he loves me.

I was the one who was more emotional drain on him, he must have felt as though the sky had fallen in. I need to move on.

Sadly, he has made his decision and as I said, I have to move on. It would have been very hard for him and he would have felt so bad as though when Pihu left him, but unfortunately, he is not able to give the love that I need.

This time I will get over this it is right for me, for him, and for Pihu. I will not contact him anymore, because his rejection this time is more hurtful it is devastating and humiliating. I'm leaving back for Pune on my work and my dream.

If I and pihu might have met under different circumstances then we would be good friends, I liked her but when I got to know that she is his wife, I lost my mind. I was gone insane. All I want to say sorry to her but I don't think she even wants to see me, because of the destruction I created, it was all because I was not able to believe he doesn't love me but now I get it, he can live without me but not her, I lost in the game of love.

***

Eeshan's pov:

Everything is devastated, she remembers that I told her I love Tia but she doesn't remember that I told her I love her now.

She doesn't trust me, she hates me and left me alone, while making me fall for her completely.

Will you ever come back to me pihu, I was looking at our photos and we were happy, please come back pihu. I miss you Pihu, I'm sorry for making you suffer, I'm sorry. I cried talking with her photo.

You won't forgive me Pihu, I know I did wrong, I'm sorry, I should have torn the divorce agreement, I did wrong, I don't want the divorce I want you pihu. I sobbed continuously.

***

I wrote a letter to my Pihu.

Waking up to kiss you but you are not here, your smell is still stuck in the air
It's hard, Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running around, It's funny how things never change in this old town, So far from the stars, And I want to tell you everything. That I only love you.

The butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you, The words I never got to say the first time around, Wish I was there with you now, Over and over the only truth, Everything comes back to you, It's so hard. And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say.

Our bedroom is empty without you, it's been seven months and there is no news about you, nobody knows where you are, You are my favorite person but you left me all alone. My family stopped talking to me.

When I was scared when dad got an attack, you were there for me. You made me believe that everything will be alright. I started loving you even more. But, you don't know you are very special to me.

It sucks when I haven't seen you for months and you know, at this point, I miss you a lot. I miss everything about you, your cute smile, your cooking, your waking up for me to take out my clothes, the way you were scared of dogs, your paintings, Everything! I have fallen for you badly.

I wrote it but don't know where to post it, cause I don't know where you are, I'm trying to find you and I'll find you very soon love.

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.