chapter 19

Pihu's pov:

"Eeshaan. I want to talk to you," I said hesitantly.

"You mean by working in Kapoor's empire," he said working on his laptop.

"eeshan are you sure you want me," I asked him as in my last two interviews the other company's rejected me, I don't think I'm capable to work in the kapoor empire.

"Don't worry pihu," he said politely.

"I know mom told you to do it but if you don't want I'll not," I said looking at the ground.

"No, I don't have any problem... Wifey," he said in his husky voice looking at me. He stood up from the sofa and moved towards me.

"Let's sleep, please I'm tired," he said dragging me towards the bed. I laid down and he tucked the cover on me and then slept next to me.

I smiled at him looking at his handsome face. "wifey you should sleep now tomorrow you have to go to the office also," he said still his eyes closed making shock, how did he know I'm looking at him. I shut my eyes quickly and turn to the other side.

***

In the morning I woke up and freshen up wearing the office outfit, that eeshan brought for me. I wore little woolen clothes as it is November and the chilly weather gave me shivers thinking about it only.

 I wore little woolen clothes as it is November and the chilly weather gave me shivers thinking about it only

we both sat in the car Mehta was driving and he was looking in his file.

I looked at him and then outside the window, who works before going to the office when you know you'll be working in the office.

"Rehan will also be there," I asked him in excitement.

"Of course, he will be there he said," he said glaring at me.

"Okay.. I understood, you continue your work," I said to make him stop looking at me.

"Mehta, change the meeting time from 2 pm to 3 pm," he said to him.

"Yes... Sir," he said.

We entered in the great Kapoor's building, people were busy doing their work and we both reach in his cabin. And we both sat on the sofa there.

"So what am I supposed to do," I asked him when we were both alone.

"All.. You have to do is look at me," he said and smirked.

I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Now tell me what's my job," I asked him.

"You'll be my assistant," he said.

"but already have one," I said.

"Why can't I have two by the way you are also the manager," he smirked.

"What-!!!!!" I asked him shocked.

"Okay now Mehta will show you your cabin and if you want to ask or need help, you can ask him," he said and I left with his assistant.

I met many people, But I was a bit nervous, thankfully, I found Rehaan we talked a little and then he also went to do his work.

I was doing the work which was given by my cruel boss, and by boss, I mean Eeshan, who gives so much work on the first day, I'll definitely bash him when we'll go back.

***

Eeshan's pov:

I was working when my phone rang, I received the call.

"Are you working baby," Tia asked me.

"Yeah.. I'm but you tell how did you call," I asked her.

"Are you free these days," she asked me politely.

"Yeah.. I suppose," I said.

"Will you please come to Pune, I miss you," she asked appealingly.

"Okay, I'll ask Mehta to book my flight," Cause this time she needs to about my marriage. Now I feel like I have become a cheater.

"Really I'm so happy," she excitedly said.

"alright I'll call you later, I'm working," I Said and cut the call.

I went out to look at my sparrow, what is she doing.

She was working but then I saw Rehan giving him coffee, what is he doing in her cabin.

She asked him about something on her laptop he hovered over her as she was sitting on the chair and he was explaining something, now this little brother of mine is testing my patience, I barged into the cabin he stood straight and looked at me.

"what are you doing here," I asked him sternly.

"helping pihu," he said making me pissed.

"You do your work, Mehta will help her," I said.

"Mehta is busy," he said glaring at me.

"Okay I'll help her, I'm free for now.. You can go," I growled at him.

He then left from there and I was glaring my Mrs. Kapoor. She looked at me and then continued to work. And I sat in front of her.

"Don't you want to ask anything," I asked her.

"umm...mm.. I have to," she muttered.

"Then why didn't you didn't asked," I asked her.

"umm..mm.. You tell this," she said, I went to her and explained the things.

I then left for my meeting. We both were returning home, I asked Mehta if he can go and we both will leave.

I was driving and she was sitting next to me looking at her phone.

I asked her "do you want to eat ice cream."

"Vanilla please," she said happily.

"Okay.. Wifey," I said and went out of the car to buy ice cream.

We both had our ice creams she looked cute eating that. And then we went back home.

pihu is making her place in my heart and I have to choose one and it will be very difficult for me to let go any one of them.

Tia and I are in a relationship when she was twenty-two and I was twenty- three it is almost five years now. And pihu it's been only a month since I have been married to her.

Though pihu dont talk to me much as tia, but one thing I'm sure she likes me and don't want to leave me, I feel sorry for making her sign the contract, I know for sure if I choose pihu, tia will leave me and if I choose, tia, pihu.... No, no I don't want that.. I'm struggling.. being with pihu is making me happy and I think she is expecting that I will not divorce her all thanks to my actions kissing her going on dates and be with her and I'm not at all guilty of doing this with her, I think pihu and I are just friends or it's just an.. Att...Attractionn towards her..

Cause when I'm with her, I do all the things which I never expected to do so, I don't know but I need to figure it out quickly.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.