chapter 3

Pihu's pov:

A week passed by I tried talking to dad
but he said he promised his friend and will not break it.

Eeshan's family invited my parents, for dinner and will discuss the wedding preparation. At the end of the week, we will have my wedding.

I'm missing Tanvi I want to tell her everything that's going on in my life.
I want to call her but I think she might be busy so I only texted her to call me when she is free. My phone rang and when I saw the caller id a smile crept into my face. Tanvi called me. I told her everything till now that happened to me. Talking to her made me feel relaxed and at peace. She'll be coming here two days before the marriage as it's her new job she can't take much leave.

She was telling me weird solutions to how to run away from the wedding. Kabhi bolti kisi ladke ko ootha layegi mera nakli boyfriend bana kar toh kabhi khudh kidnapper bankar ootha lejayegi. she is crazy but makes me smile.

( sometimes she says she'll bring me a fake boyfriend, and the next moment she says she'll become a kidnapper and kidnap me on my wedding day)

Laying on my living room sofa I scrolled my Instagram nothing was coming up fascinating until I thought of stalking Eeshan's account. His account was public I saw his post.
He had most of his posts with his girlfriend which Gave me a big stab in my heart like I'm coming in between them because of this marriage. I really need to stop this now.

My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang

My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. Saw my parents when I opened the door, they came in and my father sat on the sofa and asked me to give him a glass of water. My mom went inside her room to change her dress. I gave him the glass of water. I was about to leave when he said " kal eeshan ka bhai aayega tumhari mummy aur tumko lene shadi ki shopping me liye. I looked at his face here I'm thinking of how to stop the wedding and they are telling me to buy the wedding dress like are you kidding me but what else I can do rather escape from the wedding. I don't think I can even do that.

(Tomorrow Eeshaan's brother will come and take you and your mother for wedding shopping)

***

My mom and I were waiting for eeshan's brother. I didn't know he had a brother also I thought Anika was the only younger sibling. The doorbell rang I went to open the door there stood a guy who had a tough appearance. He had charcoal hair, piercingly green eyes that stood out from his smooth caramelized skin, and a sleeve tattoo on his right hand, he wore a t-shirt and sweatpants on his well-built body. Kapoor brothers are no joke I got that in my mind.

He smiled at me and said, "Hi Pihu." I greeted him back, but just as the conversation started, my mother intervened, "Arre Rehan beta, tum darwaze per kyu khade ho, andar aao (Why are you standing at the door? Come inside)."

Playfully, he teased, "Aunty, aapki beti andar hi nahi aane de rahi hai (Aunt, your daughter is not allowing me to come inside)," looking at my face, which displayed a mixture of shock and embarrassment. Mom was about to respond when he continued, "Aunty, mummy log pahochti hongi, hum log ko bhi nikalna chahiye (Aunt, Mom must be on her way to shop, we should also go)."

My mom chuckled, giving her approval, and we left, his teasing banter adding a lightness to the awkward situation. As we stepped out, I couldn't shake off the feeling that this unexpected encounter might just be the beginning of more complicated interactions.

***

"We did a lot of shopping," I said, my voice full of exhaustion. Like, a lot my future mother-in-law was really a shopaholic person.

Rehaan looked at me, his eyes full of amusement. "Yeah that's true," he said, his voice full of humor. "She loves to shop."

I nodded, my voice full of agreement. "Yes, she does," I said, my voice full of resignation. "We went to so many stores, I lost count."

He looked at me, his eyes full of sympathy. "And not forgetting making me a driver," he chuckled, then he looked at his voice full of concern. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, my voice full of reassurance. "Yes, I'm fine," I said, my voice full of determination. "I just need to rest."

He looked at me, his eyes full of understanding. "I get it," he said, his voice full of empathy. "Shopping can be tiring."

I nodded, my voice full of agreement. "Yes, it can," I said, my voice full of exhaustion. "Especially when you're trying to find the perfect dress for your wedding." He looked at me, his eyes full of curiosity.

"I've tried on so many dresses," I said He looked at me, his eyes full of sympathy. "And I helped you a lot" He smiled, his eyes full of warmth. "Of course,"I said, my voice full of kindness.

We all then went to a restaurant where I had a pizza while both the mothers had chole bhature and Rehan had salad,

Rehaan looked at me, his eyes full of amusement. "That's quite a variety," he said, his voice full of humor. "Did everyone enjoy their food?"

I nodded, my voice full of enthusiasm. "Yes, we did," I said, my voice full of satisfaction. "The pizza was delicious, and the chole bhature was amazing."

Rehan looked at me, his eyes full of curiosity. "What kind of pizza do you like the most?" he asked, his voice full of interest.

"I like pepperoni pizza," I said, my voice full of excitement. "It is so good!"

He smiled, his eyes full of warmth. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said, his voice full of kindness.

He looked at me, his eyes full of concern. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice full of worry. "You seem a little off."

I sighed, my voice full of frustration. "I don't know," I said, my voice full of disappointment. "I guess I'm just nervous about the wedding."

He looked at me, his eyes full of sympathy. "It's normal to feel nervous," he said, his voice full of reassurance. "But you'll be okay."

I smiled, my heart full of joy. "You're right," I said, my voice full of gratitude.

He smiled back, his eyes full of happiness. "And we'll all be there to support you," he said, his voice full of encouragement. "You're not alone."

I nodded, my voice full of appreciation. "Thank you," I said, my voice full of gratitude. "I appreciate your support."

He smiled, his eyes full of warmth. "Of course," he said, his voice full of kindness. "That's what family is for."

As we headed back, Rehan dropped us off and Mrs. Kapoor came with us. We chatted about the wedding preparations and how everything was coming along.

Eeshan didn't talk to me after the day he came to our residence. Of course, why will he, he might be thinking that I still didn't move on from him.

****
How is the chapter let me know☺️

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.