chapter 25

Eeshan's pov:

We slept for two hours, she was laying above me in between my legs. It was evening and a bright day.

"baby! Wake up we need to go to do grocery shopping," I said and rubbed her naked back with my fingers.

"Okie, let's go and bathe," she happily said. I smiled at her and pecked her lips and then took her to the bathroom, I observed her chest, she was all covered with hickeys, my marks, she is mine.

She opened the shower letting the water droplets fall on us and applied the body wash to me and rubbed her hands up and down on my hard chest.  But how can I leave her without doing what we actually came for.

***

We both were shopping I hugged her from behind when she was looking at some products.

We bought a lot of things and a cake also, as she wants to eat something sweet.

We came back she cooking while I was looking at her, her beautiful eyes, her black hair my favorite, her sultry Lips, delicious ah!

"You're not taking rest," she said while cooking.

"I want to look at my sultry siren," she blushed.

"it's ready, let's eat," she was keeping the things on the dining table and I helped her. We ate feeding each other she was sitting on my lap.

"Was it delicious?" she asked eating as I feed her.

I licked her lips," it is, really very delicious, just like the kheer that you made on your first rasoi, though I didn't appreciate you that time," I said and she snuggled in my crook.

"Thanks.." She whispered and continued to eat.

"shall I take out the cake," she asked excitedly.

"you go and sit on the sofa I'll bring it," I said and pecked her lips. She agreed and sat on the sofa laying her head. Fucking heaven. She looks like a goddess.

I kept the cake on the table she smiled at me, we both fed each other and cuddled.
***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.