story behind this story

Actually, the character in this story Eeshan, Rehaan, Tia, anika, Tanvi are real people's but they don't have the same personality, it is all about fiction, nothing is real.

So, The real Eeshaan was my old crush and I was dreaming about him a lot recently before I started the story so one night when I slept I saw two dreams one I was with my crush and the second was I was reading a book on Wattpad and the name of the book was 'the stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears," and in my dream, I was continuously trying to remember the name of the book.

Then the next day when I woke up I opened my Wattpad and searched for the book, like I was reading before some sought of the book or what, but I found nothing, then I thought to search online and there was also nothing about the book that I read in my dream.

I was thinking to write a book, cause when Taylor Swift wrote a song for her crush, why can't I write a book on my crush who crushed my poor heartu though, I told my real Tanvi about my dream about him and she told me to write so I wrote.

At, First I thought, to end Rehan and Pihu together, but then I don't know why I wrote this ending Eeeshan and Pihu together. But now in 2024 I'm thinking to change what I thought earlier that is Rehan and Pihu together.

Tell me your views should I do that.

Bye-bye!