chapter 27

Pihu's pov:

I could feel his firm chest against my back. He was hugging me tightly from behind. His every breath was tickling my neck.

Sunshine was spilling on the beach it seemed that some time had passed already. How many hours had passed?

I always woke up early in the morning, so it was the first time I couldn't estimate the time of day. When I carefully tried to slip out of his hold, I felt his arm tighten and pull my back into his embrace. I felt his lips lightly kiss my nape.

"Eeshaan... Wake up, or else anyone would see us,"

"I don't want to."

"you have gone insane," I mumbled.

His lips continued to kiss my nape and my shoulders. His kisses moved slowly, but they were deep. They stung a little, causing my skin to turn pink.

"eeshan...It's morning."

He didn't pay any heed to my small protest.
My face flushed down to my neck. He continues teasing and touching me.

He lightly bit my cheeks, pecked my lips, and sucked on my neck. He tasted me again and again.

"I'm crazy for you pihu eeshan Kapoor"

He dug his nose into my neck and enjoyed the scent of fresh fruit.

"Your body is a deadly drug for me, no.. not even a drug could taste so sweet" he whispered.

He embraced my body tightly and said, "I have truly gone insane."

The explosive pleasures I shared with him drained a lot of my stamina. There was never a time that he would finish quickly; he would only stop after I was exhausted.

"This is for you," he said and gave me a bracelet.

"for what reason," I asked adoring the beauty of the bracelet, I loved jewelry, had always loved them.

"birthday present," he said and made me wear that.

"thank you, I really loved it,"

"And you will never remove it from your hands understood," he said and I saluted, "Yes sir," he laughed at me and I did too.

We finally went to wind mansion changed our clothes and went to the office. We started following our daily routine, on weekends we go on dates, or spend some family time with everyone.

And at night, I was kept awake together with him. Each day, I would spend my day dozing off due to drowsiness. Then he would lead me onto the bed for a night-long event. a whole month has passed within the blink of an eye.

By now, my body was getting used to these night-long events and I was able to get up earlier while not feeling as fatigued.

Of course, I would never admit to him that my own stamina had gotten better. If I did, he would pounce on me with more fearsome strength than now.

He pleasured me on the bed, off the bed, and even on top of tables and sofas and in the balcony. Every day he pleasured me in new ways while supporting my body in various positions.

However eventually, I found myself climbing on top of him while bouncing my own hips up and down. Within just a month, he had taught me a virgin the joys of sexual pleasure.

He approached me as I was in front of my vanity mirror and gave me a back hug while kissing the back of my neck. I closed my eyes while feeling his lips that were on my nape. My body felt faint. Was this what happiness is supposed to feel like? I felt a creeping fear that I would never be able to forget this moment and would live the rest of my life feeling lonely if he divorce me.

"I have got a call I'm coming," he said making out of my Terrence and he went to the balcony,

"I have booked the flights for Pune," he said and I heard him he was talking to someone on phone.

"yeah.. I'll be able to see you next week," he said softly.

"off... course, I know what it means being a surgeon for you," he said.

"off.. Course I'll be supporting you," he said.

Pihu.. Don't feel sad, you know what he feels for Tia since the first day you met him. I tried consoling myself. My lotion bottle slipped from my hands making it break into pieces.

"Take care of yourself bye," he said and came out of the balcony.

"pihu... You should be careful," he picked me up in bridal style and made me sit on the bed, while he called a servant to clean the mess that I created.

He came and sat next to me," you okay," he asked caressing my hair.

"Hmm... I'm fine," even though I'm not, it hurts deep in my heart.

"where are you lost," he asked looking at my expression.

"I'm sorry," I muttered,

"What happened pihu, why are you saying this,"

"I came between you and Tia, I'm sorry" he looked at me and said,

"You didn't come in between, you never were in between,"

"leave this and let's go to the office we have to attend an important meeting."
I hummed and we went out to work.

Eeshan's pov:

We were attending the meeting, my little wifey was feeling sleepy what happened to her, is she tired?

"Mehta is it lunchtime," I asked him, hoping she can take some rest till that time.

"yeah sir it's almost time," he said.

"lunch break, everybody!" I stood up from my chair and took my Sparrow's hand and went to my penthouse, above my office,

"what, is this," she asked.

"My, penthouse, earlier whenever I work late in the office I usually sleep here," she made o face, cute.

I asked Mehta to send our lunch to my penthouse.

"Wow, it looks so delicious," she said looking at Kadai paneer and naan.

"I want mango pickle," she said out of blue.

"You can eat that when we go home, how can I give you here," I looked at her shocked.

"I'm craving, please, please," she pouted.

My wife is having weird mood swings these days, she suddenly, becomes sad and after a moment she began to be joyful, I know can't say no to her so I did what she wants, I ordered mango pickles.

"Enjoy your pickles sparrow," she giggled and start eating them.

"I'm happy you learned a lot in business," I said.

"All because of you," she said and moaned while eating her pickles,

Fuck it, she is tired and sleepy I don't want to do it, but my lower half wants to do it.

***

We were having our dinner, and the ladies were talking, about their daily life, Rehan started seems to be quite a lot more from earlier, I think he feels sad that I misunderstood him,

I came back into the room after, dinner and saw pihu coming out of the bathroom, she looks sick, what happened to her.

"Is everything okay," I asked her.

"I don't know I'm frequently urinating, and nausea is all over me," she said.

"You don't drink water that much, I think it's happening because of that," she lay on the bed and was wearing her salwar kameez, and her hair was tied in a braid.

"I think you are right I'll go to the doctor, tomorrow," she softly said and I also went to her taking her in my arms we slept.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.