chapter 36

Tia's pov:

"When things will be perfect, I'll give you a perfect wedding," Eeshaan said these words when we were together back then.

Everyone knew that pihu is Eeshaan's wife except me. She is his other half, while I will be nothing, what I am on this earth? What have I done wrong? What exactly I did do to face this.

Why did you do this with me Eeshaan, I want to stop my tears but they are not stopping.

I still have a chance I won't give up.

Pihu's pov:

We came for my check-up, and the baby and I are doing good.

"Tia is getting well slowly, our lives will become normal soon. When everything will be over we will go on a trip" Eeshaan said.

"For Real can we go where I want," I spoke joyfully.

"My wife will decide where we will go," he said.

"Well, I want to go to my grandpa's village," I said slowly.

"Okay, as you said we'll go there only," he said.

He went back to the office after dropping me at home, I was sitting in our baby's room when my phone rang it was Tanvi.

"Hello," I said.

"hey Darling, How's is the pregnant woman doing," she asked.

"Doing good, and what about you," I said.

"I'm also just fine, fine," she said cheerfully.

"you look happy, something good happened," I asked her.

"Actually, My boss and I start dating each other and we are going to marry by the end of this year only," she said cheerfully.

"That is such a fucking good news, you didn't like your boss, how did it happen," I asked her surprised.

"I also don't know how things changed between us, and we fall in love and I'm happy, that we met," she said.

"I'm so happy for you," I said happily.

"What are you doing," she asked me.

"I'm just sitting in our baby's room, Aah right, do you want to see it," I asked her.

"Yeah, show me," she said and then I turned the call to video call and showed her the room and the things.

"Ma'am someone has come to meet you downstairs," a servant came and told me. I went there and saw Tia.

"Oh... Hello, Tia, how are you," I said and we sat in the living room.

"You look in a good mood," she said in a dead voice I feel something is weird.

"Can I ask you a question," she asked me and I nodded.

"Do you want me to call you pihu or Mrs. Eeshan Kapoor," she said I was so stunned and I don't know how will I handle this.

"You...You remember everything, I'm sorry," I said terrified.

"Is that an apology, a sincere one, cause it does not look like a real one, you want Eeshaan right, if it was a real one you wouldn't have treated me like a fool, calling yourself his Relative, it sucks, how did you find such excuses," she said.

"It's not like that, I was going to leave, I even signed the divorce agreement, Eeshaan and I would have divorced, in May," I told her.

"Will you leave him now," she said.

"Yes, I hope my baby will be born safely, then I'll leave him," I said which I don't want.

"He only loves me, what happened between you two is a mistake, his heart only beats for me, You don't know him, do you know what kind of family he wants, do you think five years of relationship can be compared with three months of the disaster" she yelled at me.