XV

616'S WANDA LEVITATED as she was in spirit form, doing her magic whilst her physical form cooked with Cecellia when she saw what she saw.

"Cecellia!" Wanda put all her concentration back on cooking with her wife.

Cecellia rose an eyebrow, "are we missing an ingredient?"

"No, beautiful," she shook her head, "that universe's Cecellia who, you know is like a mother to America?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, they are starting a family too," Wanda told her.

Cecellia smiled, "that's great!"

"But not like how we are..." Wanda trailed off looking down as her wife just tilted her head, "they... They are using that spell that you talked me out of."

"Oh..." Cecellia just sighed, "well I guess there is nothing we can do to stop them," she states.

"Not exactly, no," Wanda nods.

Cecellia takes Wanda's hands, "don't blame yourself."

"And here I thought I was the telepath," Wanda joked.

"I can just read you well," she winks, "it's not your fault that they got a hold of that spell. The way the multiverse works could never be your fault."

"I know but I still wish I could help them," she sighs.

Wanda's eyes open as she sits up, an uncertainness in her chest from what she just saw, she looks around not seeing her girlfriend next to her... "Cecellia?"

"Oh, hey beautiful," Cecellia wobbles in with a bowl of ice cream and her baby bump, "you know unless I hide out on your level... Not sure how we're gonna hide the fact we're pregnant."

"We can tell the team if you'd like," Wanda suggests, looking down as she takes a hold of Cecellia's hand, "you know before we... Find a home."

Cecellia smiled at the idea of finding a home, "I'd like to tell the ones who I see like family; America, Tony, Nat, and Bruce, plus I guess Cap already knows so."

"Want me to invite them here?" Wanda asks.

Cecellia nods, "that would be easiest but..." She looks at the clock as Wanda does too and sees it's 3:10 am, "it's a little late for that."

"Oh," Wanda says awkwardly, "sorry," the two of them shared a laugh.

"Ice cream?" Cecellia offered, "I can go get you another spoon-"

Wanda just puts up her hand as red magic travels to the kitchen and attaches itself to a spoon and levitates to her hand, "I got it, don't worry, my love."

"We'll feast and then sleep, tomorrow we'll deal with telling people," Cecellia decided, "okay?"

CECELLIA WOKE UP TO THE SOUND AMERICA'S PORTALLING, "mmm," she stirred as she sat up, "kid?"

"Cecellia, sorry, did I wake you?" America asked as she walks over.

Cecellia just yawned shaking her head, "not really..." She looked around not seeing Wanda, "where's Wanda?"

"She's getting company, I overhead her invite Stark to your guy's floor so I decided to come to ask you what's going on," America explained.

Cecellia pulled her hair into a ponytail as she nodded, "you did good, I'm awake, just gotta be alive," she said as America looked downwards and her expression changed, "what- Oh."