XXII

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?" Cecellia asked not trusting him after last time she saw him.

America still somewhat trusted him though.

Wanda stood beside her wife holding her hand, "answer her," she ordered tilting her head.

616's Strange just looked at Magda who didn't fully understand the look but knowing how one Doctor Strange thinks of her... She just has a bad feeling.

"That doesn't matter-"

"No, that matters, it matters quite a bit," Doctor Strange spoke up, "how do we know you aren't an evil version of me?"

"I'm not, I'm here to protect America from someone who is meant to harm her," 616's Strange explains.

Magda looks down knowing deep down it's her.

"Who?" America asked not wanting to even fathom the idea it was Magda.

616's Strange looks again at Magda as Wanda and Cecellia follow his gaze, "oh hell no," Cecellia pushes him back as Wanda gets infront of her daughter, "this isn't going down."

"I'm trying to protect the child we both care for, Cecellia!" 616's Strange hissed.

"Magda cares for America too! Did you not just see them kiss?!" Wanda snapped at him.

616's Strange looks from Wanda to America who looks down, "she just doesn't understand yet."

"Yet?"

Magda asked but Wanda tries to keep her back, "no- no, mom, I need to be able to speak for myself, what is it that you think I would ever do to America of all people?"

"You will do exactly what you did to Harkness to her," Strange said again.

616's Strange stepped up, "I can handle this from here," he told himself.

"Um, this is my universe," the other Strange argued.

"I would NEVER fucking hurt America!" Magda hisses, "I love her!"

America smiles, "I love you too-"

"No you don't," 616's Strange grabbed her arm, "you can't."

"What do you mean 'I can't'? I get your scared but you don't know Magda so," America pushes his hand off of her.

Magda walks over as Cecellia tries to grab her arm, "mom, please, let me do this."

Cecellia decides to let her.

"You think I'm scared... Of you or that version of you?" Magda asked in a low voice, looking over at the other version of Strange, "I know how strong I am, thank you, and I know who I care about."

Magda turns to walk away as America follows her when 616's Strange speaks again.

"That is until you lose your grip on it."

Magda shakes in anger as she clenches her fist, "America, portal, please..."

America nods as she punches a portal out of the wedding party and they both leave!

"MAGS?"

Magda was freaking out.

She really was trying to calm down but her heart beating so fast that it hurt and her breathing was shallow... What is happening? "A- America?" She asked.

"What's wrong?" America asked her gently.

"I don't know..." Magda leans against a tree, "I need... I need my mom."