IV

CECELLIA HELD HER SIDE as she groaned, god getting stabbed is something she will never get used to... Then Wanda landed as she ran to her.

"You're okay," she whispered as she helped her girlfriend up, she touched her face, "it's okay."

She smiled, "I wish that was true," she leaned in stealing a kiss scared it might be their last.

That was when she winced, she felt the stone inside of her neck warning her, Cecellia looked around fear striking her heart as the wind began to pick up.

"Ce, what is it?"

"He's here."

Thanos suddenly came through a portal, Steve glared, "everyone get ready."

Wanda turned ready to fight but Cecellia couldn't let her, she won't let everyone die for her, she's not worth that.

"Wanda," she grabbed her hand.

"Don't."

She kept making her look, "Wanda please," she pleaded, Wanda looked at her as her lip was quivering understanding what she had to do but not wanting to.

Cecellia always wanted to know what happens after death, a part of her also didn't want to know, she never admitted it but death scared her... It was something that no one truly understands... But as an Avenger, you have to risk your life to save everyone. Now it's time to sacrifice her life for everyone else.

"I'm sorry, beautiful but we are out of time," Cecellia said tears falling.

Wanda shook her head, "I-I can't-"

"It's okay," she whispered, "you could never hurt me, Wanda," she moved her hand to link with the stone, "I only feel you."

Wanda took a shaky breath, her eyes on Cecellia's, a tear fell as she pushed her red energy into the stone making Cecellia feel pain even though she acted like it didn't!

Fighting went on around them, but they just stared at eachother...

Every moment they had together, every touch, every conversation, every look, every kiss... It all felt real. In more ways than one, the moments they stole... The love they shared. All coming to an end.

"It's okay..."

She spoke to her, knowing she was afraid of Thanos coming quickly towards them, reassuring her only making Wanda stare at her in sadness.

Thanos suddenly had a beeline, Wanda pushed her magic against him as she looked back at Cecellia, the stone was beginning to break. Cecellia could feel it and could Wanda.

Cecellia let out a breath, "I love you."

Her eyes closed as the stone blew!

Wanda hit the ground hard as she realized what had happened... What she had lost... What she will never find again...

Wanda had fallen into her own dream reality that Cecellia didn't see until the near end...

Wanda came to SWORD looking for Cecellia's body, for some reason they have it because she had the mind stone, she wanted to give her a burial is all.

"I know you have her," Wanda began pleading, "please, when I came back she was gone, her body, and I know she's here," she nodded, pain written all over her face, "she deserves a funeral, at least. I deserve it."