X

"SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT," America began trying to understand, "you have a date with Wanda soon?"

Cecellia had just proceeded to tell America about the date that she agreed to go on with Wanda. Let's just say America was excited for Cecellia.

"Yes," Cecellia nodded trying not to be completely panicked.

"You sound like you are panicked," America read her expression.

Cecellia just nodded, "yeah... I've never been on a date before- definetly not with a girl that I'm destined to be with."

"Wait- You, Avenger and Elemental, never been on a date before?" She asked as if it was some huge crime.

Cecellia just sighed, "I never found anyone that came close to what I wanted, and then I met... Well," she was flustered at the thought of admitting she wanted Wanda, but that's the truth.

"Wanda," America smiled.

"Yeah..." She smiled back.

"Okay, the first step to dating," America grabbed her arm and pulled her out of her room, "is to get an outfit, we should go shopping because I'm pretty sure we'd just find sorcerer robes here."

"Do you even have money?" Cecellia asked the kid.

America shook her head, "no, but you're a SHIELD agent, you do," she pointed out.

"Fair, fine, I'm guessing portal there isn't a choice," she said as the kid shook her head, "okay I'll drive."

They got to the mall and America made Cecellia try on a bunch of things, some in her style and some completely out of her style, but to be fair they were both having fun. America needs moments like this, moments with a mother figure to remember.

They finally agreed on an outfit:

"I'm gonna die," Cecellia complained.

"No, you're not," America just smiled at her, "you've done this a ton of times before in other universes and you've crushed it a ton of times before," she said confidently.

"Yeah... Because that's likely," Cecellia nodded but she didn't believe her own words, "let's be honest I probably blew it like I blow most things."

"Cecellia," America touched her arm, "you look great, you like her like really like her, right?" She nodded, "good, that's all that matters. Go with that feeling."

"I'm taking love advice from a teenager," she mumbled.

"Hey," the teenager said.

Cecellia just smiled, "no offense, of course," she said.

"Do you think Wanda is feeling the same way you are?" America asked.

Cecellia just shrugged, "I mean I hope so."

Wanda conjured up a dress or five before she picked one that may be a bit overdressed but she couldn't help it:

She looked good, she just hoped that Cecellia was just as into this as she was... She could check but didn't want to without permission.

"What are you doing?" Strange asked as he knocked on the open door (that she totally didn't leave open for Cecellia).

"Getting ready for a date," Wanda answered turning to him, "any tips on how I should do my hair?"

He seemed surprised, "you and Cecellia?" she nodded, "congratulations," he found it impressive that they could find time for love in such times like this, "maybe up?"

"Hmm," she smiled at him, "okay, thank you."

"Your brother will be ecstatic," he commented looking over at Pietro who sped over but out of eyesight of Wanda, he tilted his head as Strange just winked at him.