V

"UH OH," was all Doctor Strange said.

"Uh oh?" America asked confused.

"What's uh oh, Gandalf?" Cecellia asked him.

He just turned to Wong as he answered, "I wasn't exactly supposed to use that spell, it's kind of forbidden."

"What?"

They all asked.

"Strange!" Wong snapped at him as he looked at the others with him.

Strange just smiled nervously at his friend as the others just waved at him awkwardly with smiles as well.

"Oh dear god, I know you two," Wong pointed out to Wanda and Cecellia before pointing at America, "you're a new face, who is this and why in all the gods are you using the Kaleerul deep sleep ritual?"

"Those names," Cecellia commented quietly, "just roll right off the tongue."

Wanda gestured to the girl, "this is America Chavez."

"Kid, tell him about your powers," the Agent suggested.

The kid nodded, "I can travel the Multiverse."

"You can physically move across the Multiverse?" She nodded to his question then Wong looked at Strange again, "and again, what were you doing using the Kaleerul deep sleep ritual?"

Strange gave a small explanation about how dreams are windows into past realities, America backed him up on this, and then Wanda brought up Agatha.

"What about Agatha and the Darkhold?" Wanda asked, "we were out for a day, that gave her a day to prepare to find us, why hasn't she?"

"She makes a good point," Cecellia agreed.

Strange nodded, "she must be planning, maybe wanting us to meet on her turf," he suggested.

"Maybe but if she's coming we need to be ready," Cecellia said.

"We had the Sanctum ready to defend if she showed but she never did in the day you two were out," the Sorcerer Supreme explained.

Wong looked at them as if he was a little lost, "tell me everything."

They explained the whole Agatha Harkness, her Darkhold, and the plans to take Wanda's and America's power which Wong seemed to get pretty serious about once he learned of it.

"That's not good, if she was to take both of your powers; she could either rule the cosmos or annihilate them," Wong explains, "we need to either take the Darkhold from her or destroy it."

Wanda tilts her head not knowing they could even destroy it as Cecellia asks, "you can do that?"

"Of course, you can," he answers.

"I have one request," Wanda speaks up as they look at her, "I want to bring in my brother," she says, "his abilities would be useful in this."

"I could see how Pietro Maximoff would be useful," Strange nodded, "go ahead."

"Pietro Maximoff, huh? I haven't seen him in our dreams," Cecellia stated as Wanda shrugged.

"I dreamt of him dying once... I think he's dead in that universe that we dream of most times," she admitted solemnly as she looked down sadly, she couldn't imagine losing her other half like that...

The raven-haired girl frowned, "I'm sorry," she felt sympathy for her.

"THE PRETTY ONE'S HERE!"

"Pietro!" Wanda whapped her brother in the chest for the joke before hugging him.

Cecellia walked down the staircase with America, Strange, and Wong, "then who is your sister?" she asked.