XIII

CECELLIA SAT IN HER CELL, the windows were see-through on each side, she was next to Tony and across from Peter, Wanda stood in front of her cell not liking this.

"You seem worried, beautiful," Cecellia comments.

For a moment Wanda is hopeful the old her was back but the Elemental began to laugh, "I am going to fix this, I promise it," Wanda told her.

As Wanda began to walk away, Cecellia looked across at Peter who was hanging upside down, "how? I thought the cuffs?"

"They don't affect the stuff that is just something I do like breathing," Peter shrugged, "wish that was the same for my super strength," he jumped down, "I'd be out having FUN!"

Tony laughed, "kid, if we were out, the others would be having a hoot!"

"I like the sound of that," Cecellia agreed.

Wanda sat at the stairs unable not to think about her love, she just needed to do something, protect Cecellia, she promised she would. And that's what she's going to do. It took her a good while listening to the bad versions of Cecellia, Tony, and Peter before she stood up and went to go do some research.

Wanda went through all the books in the Sanctum... Not letting the whole lock-in of the Avengers Tower stop her. She then went to Agatha's house and searched through all her books.

There she found a book that wasn't dark as the Darkhold... No bad after effects, she brought it to her level at the Avengers Tower, "okay, time to find a way to reverse this."

Wanda passed over the passage on how to make a family and had made a mental note of that for later before continuing reading.

THE CRAZY CLUB HAD GOTTEN TWO MORE MEMBERS; Steve and Natasha, but they weren't as bad as the others just yet, so when they brought them down. Peter dropped from the ceiling, "Cap! Nat!" He sounded so enthusiastic, like himself but something was off, "you've joined us!"

"I knew you two couldn't resist the darkness," Tony smirked leaning on the glass.

Cecellia whistled making Natasha snap her head in her direction, "oh sorry, am I triggering you?"

"Do it again and I'll-" Natasha shook her head, trying to control herself.

Steve touched her shoulder, "we're here for precaution wise," he says as he was put in one cell and she was put in the one across from him.

"Oh, evil Cap is still a stick in the mud, how disappointing," Cecellia shook her head.

Steve looked her way as she smiled at him darkly, "it's been a while, Cecellia," Steve says.

"Oh, a long while," Cecellia nods, "but here we all are going mad," she leaned in, "together."

"She was the first one to get affected so don't mind how far gone she is," Strange warned them.

"Far gone? I feel more like me than I've felt in a long, long time!" Cecellia took a deep breath, to be honest, this rush of bad that she can't really control was enough to send her down the crazy hole.

That's when America steps out from behind Strange's cloak making Cecellia stop for a second, "Cecellia..."

"Kid..." Cecellia for a moment felt something but the rush of bad came again, "why are you down here? Are you joining us?"

"I just want to know how you're doing," America admits.

Cecellia just nodded, "I..." She was trying to fight to be there, there for the kid, but the darkness, "I'm feeling fantastic."