XI

WANDA PULLED CECELLIA INTO THE ELEMENTAL'S ROOM and she kissed her closing the door with her power, they were back at the Sanctum and they had plans to enjoy each other's company.

Cecellia kissed back as she smiled into the kiss, she giggled moving closer to the bed, "Wanda," she whispered into her lips.

"Yes, love?"

"I'm not scared of you," she confessed to her, "and I never will be," she knew that was a fear of the Scarlet Witch from the universe 616, maybe it's a fear of her's as well, she had to clarify.

Wanda looked her in the eyes before smiling widely, "I see why I'd break reality for you..."

"I'd do the same for you," Cecellia laughed then realizing what Strange would think if he'd overheard this, "if the Wizard hears us-"

"I'm stronger than him," Wanda says confidently.

Cecellia nodded, "your right, of course, your right, beautiful," she caressed her cheek before Wanda lightly used her magic to push the Elemental onto the bed, "hey!"

Wanda smiles as she stepped onto the bed leaning down and kissing her once again!

That was when America crashed into the room making both women roll over with stunned looks looking at the teenager who looked just as stunned, "I-I-I heard you two were back, I wanted to hear about the date- I guess it went well," she shrugged.

"America-" Cecellia looked between America and Wanda before shaking her head, "please, leave us, kid, please."

America put up her hands before leaving closing the door.

Wanda laughed as she collapsed on her back enjoying this as Cecellia covered her face in embarrassment.

That was when as America walked down the hall she passed by Pietro who heard Wanda and Cecellia were home as well. "Oh, you don't want to bother them," the teenager told him, "they are, uh," she grinned, "busy."

Pietro's reaction was priceless, once she left, he didn't as he crashed as well into Cecellia's room!

"Pietro!" Wanda exclaimed!

"You two better not be- Are you two sleeping together?" Pietro accused.

Cecellia's turn to laugh as Wanda facepalmed, "it's not your business what I do-"

"Or who you do, apparently," Pietro expressed.

"Pietro!"

"Wanda!"

"Maybe I should go," Cecellia tried to get up but Wanda grabbed her hand.

Wanda gave her a pleading look, "no, don't," she pleaded, "stay, and you, leave."

Pietro just seemed offended, maybe it was an act but sibling- twin stuff, "you're kicking me out?"

"Yes," Wanda stood up as she put her hand up red magic surrounds it making Pietro lift in the air, he tries to say something but she gives him a look before throwing him out gently, "now goodnight," she uses her magic to close the door.

"You are... So hot," Cecellia confessed, knowing no reason to hide what she feels from the Telepath.

Wanda smiled turning, "you like seeing me like that?"

"Yeah, I do," Cecellia agreed smiling back as she took her hands, "I like seeing you in any way really."

"I'm sure both of our wing girl and guy will want to hear about everything tomorrow but for tonight, why don't we just lay down just us?" Wanda asked.