VI

AS STRANGE LEAD THEM TO WHERE THE SPELL WAS LOCATED Pietro ran in, Wanda smiled, "Pietro," she hugged him, "you okay?"

"Yeah, I just needed a minute," Pietro told her with a smile.

Wong and America came in as the kid looked at Cecellia and Wanda, "what did you two see this time?"

"Me delivering their children," Strange answered for them although that was technically wrong.

"Technically that was past tense, you delivered Tommy and Billy before and then delivered Magda last night," Cecellia tried her best to explain the crazy reality they saw, "in our dream that is."

"Whatever, this is the spell," he said as America just made an upside-down reaction face, "Agatha is still in Westview," he told them.

"What?" Wanda asked not expecting that.

Cecellia was surprised as well, "still?"

"It might have to do with what happened in another reality, what the other you created; it lingers in this reality," he explains.

They nodded, "she told us that."

"Curious," Wong commented.

"If we all go in... Maybe we'll have a chance to get the darkhold from her or-" Cecellia began but Wong finished for her.

"Destroy it," Wong nodded.

"Doesn't that kill whoever destroys it?" Strange asks.

Wong nodded, "it may have to be done."

"Sounds like we have the beginnings of a plan," Pietro said, "let's finish it and get going."

They did so, finishing the plan was easy, Strange would portal them there and Wanda would attack first with Strange's help- most likely there won't be any Runes up again because of her wanting to take their powers. Pietro will cause a distraction whilst Cecellia gets a hold of the Darkhold and Wong either takes it back to the Sanctum or destroy it; in his own words and there was no talking him out of it.

"What do I do?" America asked.

"As bad as this does sound," Strange began as she realized what he was gonna say.

"I'm the bait?" She asked.

"She's just a kid, Strange," Cecellia pointed out.

Strange nodded, "don't worry no harm will come to her, I promise both of you that," he nodded at America who hesitantly nodded back trusting Strange because of the 616 universe's Strange.

Wong used his sling ring to make a portal to Westview New Jersey and the house Agatha was staying in, "here we are."

They all went in, Cecellia just touched America's shoulder unsure of using her as bait but it was Strange's call and America said she trusts him so, they walked through the portal as well.

Agatha Harkness was reading the Darkhold to get ready when Wanda from the doorway of the basement threw a ball of red magic at her! Strange made a portal behind her before making a yellow magic rope and tying it around Agatha and throwing her against the wall! Pietro ran in and ran around her 100 and 1 times to cause a distraction!

The Darkhold floated in the air where she had it as Cecellia threw her vines and they grabbed it returning it to her as fast as she grabbed the evil book!

"Give it to me!" Wong told her but before she could Agatha called something to help her...

A screech came from the darkness as a demonlike bunny came out of the darkness, "what is that?!" America asked from behind Wong.

"Stay behind us!" Cecellia told her creating a fireball in her free hand.

But then the demon bunny attacked her just as she threw the fireball, it hit her body as she hit the wall dropping the Darkhold!

Wong conjured a weapon as he started to fight the demon!

Cecellia painfully sat up as she groaned, "ouch."

Wanda and Strange ended up having to fight the demon as well as it ended up wanting to help its master!

Wanda tried to stop it but it was adamant to protect her! Pietro tried to fastly punch the demon into the wall to stop it but it was pretty resilient...

Strange tried to make a portal to stop him but he was hit by a purple magic ball from Agatha!

And with that distraction, Agatha had a beeline for America as she did the spell to take her power!

Cecellia noticed as her eyes widened, America screamed as she was levitated in the air whilst Agatha began to take her power! She ran over as she acted without thinking pushing America out of the way and the spell hit her instead!

As the spell began to suck out Cecellia's power America hit the ground and looked at the woman who saved her! Her eyes widened knowing she can't let this happen, she ran behind her and with the fear of losing another mother figure punched a portal into another universe!

America then grabbed onto Cecellia and with all her strength pulled her into the portal!

Wanda noticed this too late as her eyes widened, "no... Cecellia!" She threw her arms out in anger and the demon disintegrated and Agatha was thrown to the wall and knocked out!

Wong ran and grabbed the Darkhold, "Wong!" Strange said wanting to stop him from destroying it knowing what he wanted to do...

But the sorcerer shook his head, "we need to destroy it, it's too dangerous to be kept around, you saw what she conjured from hel, that demon."

Wanda just surrounded Agatha in red magic to bind her and keep her there, she turned to them, "what about Cecellia and America?"

"We can't help them now, maybe with America's power they can get back," Strange told her.

Pietro just touched her shoulder comfortingly.

Wong pulled out his knife as he looked at Strange and nodded, "until we meet again, Doctor Strange," he told him which made Strange frown before he stabbed the darkhold making Agatha's eyes open!

"No!"

It was destroyed as was Wong as he died turned to stone before their eyes!

Strange tried not to react but sadness fell over him, losing his closest friend... He just used his sling ring to open a portal back to the Sanctum as Wanda and Pietro turned to look at Agatha who looked crushed about losing the Darkhold.

"What did you do?" Agatha asked.

"Stopped you permanently," Wanda told her as she grabbed her by the magic and picked her up.

Agatha just glared at her, "you think that will stop me? Now you've lost your counterpart."

Wanda just glared back.

Where was Cecellia? What universe? Was it one they knew well or was it one they didn't? WANDA'S MIND WAS PLAGUED WITH QUESTIONS AND WORRY...