XIV

EVERYONE WHO GOT A CUFF got it taken off at once, it was a relief for those like Cecellia, even though a break from feeling all the Elements should feel nice. Being cut off from them felt rather painful and she was just happy to feel nature again.

Cecellia sat in the penthouse where she was thinking about having a drink when Steve came up to her, "hey, feeling better?" he asked.

She nods, "yeah, you?"

"I am, yeah," she grabbed the drink she made herself when Steve took it from her, "hey!"

Steve shook his head, "you shouldn't be drinking."

"I'm not under 21," Cecellia snapped at him.

Steve gave her a look, "your pregnant, Cecellia."

"What?" Cecellia's face fled all color, "h-how?"

"You didn't know? Oh... I'm sorry, but with super hearing, I heard another heartbeat," he explained.

She shook her head, "no, that shouldn't even be possible. I haven't been with anyone. Unless..." She thought of Wanda. In other universes, she's able to create children, "I need to go talk to Wanda."

As Cecellia fled to the elevator Steve watched her confused.

Wanda sat on her level cleaning up her spell mess, she looked at the pages she took out, the ones to reverse the Darkhold spell and the other one... She wonders if it worked. If it did... How will Cecellia feel?

Speaking of Cecellia that's when the elevator door opened as Cecellia came through, Wanda picked up the spell page explaining the spell to bring an infant into their universe.

"Wanda?" Cecellia was so anxious to even ask this, she knows they both miss Billy and Tommy but she's not ready for motherhood...

"Cecellia, my love," Wanda turned to her with a smile, "you seem anxious."

Cecellia just nodded, "I am... I just talked to Steve and he heard something..." she trailed off, unsure how to even bring this up, "he heard another heartbeat in my womb."

Wanda looked down before handing Cecellia the spell page, "I'm sorry, I should have consulted you but I did this," she apologized.

Cecellia just looked down at the spell page as she read it, "Wanda..." America's point about Wanda... She's not right... Right? "Why didn't you wait to discuss this with me?"

"I was afraid you'd say no," Wanda admits.

Cecellia nods, "well... I admit this is a little bit much. But I wouldn't be opposed," Wanda looked at her, "I want a family with you, beautiful."

"So your not angry?" Wanda asked with a bit of a vulnerable face.

"No, Wan, I'm not," Cecellia touched her face getting close to her, "I love you and I am all in, okay?"

Wanda nods, "I love you too," she kissed her, "I'm all in too."

CECELLIA LAID IN WANDA'S BED as Wanda laid on her lap, she then pulled out her phone to text Steve:

C - Hey Steve, I was hoping we can keep my predicament between us for now

S - Of course, Ce, just know you can talk to me anytime, okay?

C - I know thank you

Cecellia laid on Wanda's lap who was messing with her hands, she knew that was a nervous tick for the Witch so she took her hands and kissed them, "hey, beautiful, what are you thinking about?"