II

AGATHA HARKNESS WORKED WITH THE DARKHOLD but she wasn't alone, she had a captive, someone that Wanda Maximoff didn't know she had, America Chavez was tied up by magic in front of her as she read the respected pages of the Darkhold...

"You don't have to do this," America told her trying to plead with the witch.

"Dear child, but I do," Agatha said as she had plans to take America's power to travel the Multiverse, with the combined plans to take Wanda's Scarlet Witch power and America's Multiverse power, she could take over the Multiverse.

"I have one question," Cecellia asked as she walked in by herself, she conjured vines around her arms, and Agatha perked up as she looked at the Elemental, "why Jersey?"

"That's for special reasons," Agatha smiled kind of like you would think a crazy witch would smile, it fits her in Cecellia's mind, "where's your counterpart?"

"Counterpart?" She asked herself just since she did just meet Wanda after all even though she did feel connected to the Avenger as Wanda flew in and landed.

Wanda just tilted her head, "Agatha, I didn't come alone this time," that's when Cecellia noticed the kid tied up as her worry level went through the roof.

"Um, Wanda?" She pointed at America.

"What did you do?" She asked Agatha.

"It's all a part of the plan, Wanda," Agatha simply said.

America looked at the two women dressed up as superheroes and she was unsure she could trust them but decided to try while she said, "please help me," she pleaded.

"She's just a kid," Cecellia said with worry.

"Agatha, what do you want with her?" Wanda asked the other witch.

Agatha just grabbed the darkhold with her darkened fingers as she hummed reading it.

Cecellia looked at the kid who was looking at them with pleading eyes as she tried to get out of the trapped enchantment holding her there, she then looked at Wanda wondering if they should attack. Wanda just turned her lips into a thin line as she knew they had to do something, they couldn't talk forever, this girl couldn't have long probably... She nodded wanting to test something.

Cecellia attacked first as she sent vines around Agatha but quickly she fired back purple magic burned away the vines as Wanda threw a red ball of magic at Agatha throwing her across the room!

"She should have Runes up," Wanda said confused.

Cecellia looked at her, "Runes?"

Agatha looked up flipping her crazy brown hair out of her face, she smirked, "in the vicinity of the runes only the witch who cast the Runes can use her magic," she explained to the Elemental.

"She had them before?" Wanda nodded at her question Cecellia looked at Agatha with distrust, "you want us to use our powers."

"It's all a part of her plan," Wanda suggests, "I can't read her mind, just think about it; she wants my power and whatever she wants with this girl can't be good."

"Oh it can't be, can it?" Agatha stood up, "you two have no clue what's happening to you, do you?"

America shook her head as Agatha stepped up, "what do you mean?" Cecellia asked the evil Witch.

"Have you two been having strange dreams?" Agatha asked with a knowing grin, the two looked at her in realization, "I've been learning quite a lot from our friend here," she said gesturing to the young girl tied up.

The two looked at America who just looked down, she ended up telling Agatha what she wanted to know about the Multiverse, she couldn't help it.

"Like what?" Wanda asked.