XII

CECELLIA WAS TALKING WITH WANDA when suddenly she stumbled on her feet, feeling a wave of dizziness rush over her, she touched her head.

"Are you feeling okay?" Wanda asked her counterpart as Agatha would say.

Cecellia nods, "yeah... I just feel dizzy."

"Why don't we go sit down?" Wanda pulled on her hand to go sit down on the nearby couch.

As they sat Bruce went through the list of heroes coming to the tower, "we have practically everyone Harkness would have affected coming to us."

"Practically? We really don't need some hero going out of their mind and killing people," Natasha states.

America stepped back at the idea, "what about..." She glanced over at Wanda thinking 616's Scarlet Witch, "what about the ones who have chaotic powers?"

Cecellia looked up at that as Wanda looked at her girlfriend who just looked back at her once she felt her eyes on her.

Tony and Strange came back through portalling there, "well, there is another way than just leaving it up to chance."

Strange opened a case that showed a ton of the cuffs that he put on Agatha, "these will stop any powers from terrorizing anyone."

"We're all just gonna stop our powers? What if you're wrong?" Cecellia asked.

"Well, we can wait until we start to see signs in people," Strange decided.

"What even are the signs?" America asked.

They all looked at Strange for an answer but, "I... I am not sure," as everyone reacted he just sighed, "look, it's not like Agatha was gonna give us a cheat book to her last spell with the Darkhold."

"Gandalf has a point," Cecellia nods.

"Why don't we all get comfy while we wait for our company?" Tony suggests.

CECELLIA ENDED UP FALLING ALSEEP ON WANDA, surprisingly, to be honest, considering she just woke up not that long ago...

In her dreams...

"Okay, I think I figured it out!" 616's Wanda ran over to Cecellia, "look at this."

Cecellia looked at the spell book in Wanda's hands, it was not like the Darkhold; no bad after effects. It just explained more about chaos magic and reality warping.

"This says if we do this ritual... We can have a family," Wanda explains.

Cecellia tilted her head, "how does it work?"

"Well..." Wanda proceeded to explain that it would take the child from another universe but since they would be an infant they wouldn't remember.

"Wouldn't the parents be concerned?" Cecellia wasn't comfortable with this idea.

"They wouldn't remember the baby existing, see?" Wanda points out the passage that explains.

"Wan..." Cecellia took her hand in hers, "can we talk about this, please?" she looked at the book as she continued, "without the book?"

Wanda closed the book and used her telekinesis to send it back to the shelf as she gave her full attention to her wife.

"We can have a family again," Cecellia told her, "just... It doesn't have to go by stealing children."

"But... How? They see me as a monster and you..." She shook her head not seeing the normal way possible.

The elemental shook her head, "beautiful, listen to me, Strange never outed that I helped you. I'm not compromised. I can get pregnant through a donor and we can have a family."