Chapter 53

"I turned around, there was nothing there. Yeah, I guess the end is here"

NAOMI'S POV:

Emma has finally made a decision.

She and Josh are dating.

She told me today over the phone.

I'm not letting myself have any feelings at all toward it today. Today I'm going to ignore it, and pretend like nothing has happened.

Because it's now the end of June.

Meaning two things.

Tour starts in two months.

And today is Harry and I's one-year anniversary.

I don't think I've ever been more excited for a day than today, so I won't let what happen with Emma ruin it.

The only thing that worried me at all about today originally, was the fact that I didn't know what gift to get Harry.

Luckily I thought of a solution, and I wrote him a song.

The best love song I've ever written.

I'm planning on singing it to him once we get home from dinner tonight.

I hear the door bell ring pulling me away from my thoughts about tonight.

Harry's upstairs in the shower so I go to the door.

He's been acting slightly strange, and I'm not sure why. I asked him of something was wrong and he said no but I don't believe him.

He seems stressed, and I know it's probably just because tour is coming up and he has a lot of work to do, but it still makes me worry about him.

When I get to the door I see that it's a package. I assume it's his since I haven't ordered anything. Once I walk it inside and to the kitchen, I see that his name is on it confirming my guess.

"So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames..."

I hear my phone ring so I swipe to answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Naomi, you really have to think about what you're choosing to do." Cianni says over the phone like I'm insane.

Cianni officially became my manager a little over a month ago.

I emailed her this morning that I'm not going to be able to handle doing everything, and that I'm choosing Harry over my own music.

"I did think about it, I want Harry." I laugh at her because she sounds frantic.

"Naomi girl please us your brain."

"I am I promise."

"No you're using your heart, and you can't do that all the time. Just go up to Harry right now and tell him everything and-"

"No, I'm definitely not doing that. Especially not today. Today is our one year anniversary."

"Oh congratulations!" She says sincerely "And I think thats great, and if you guys are really meant to be then you can handle this."

"Cianni..."

"Naomi..."

"What's this?" I hear Harry ask from the kitchen.

I turn around and he's looking at the package with wet hair.

"I gotta go-" I whisper into the phone.

"Don't you dare hang up-"