Chapter 18

Good Morning my lovely readers! Happy Sunday! :) 

Please enjoy Chapter 18 and don't forget to vote and comment <3

...........................................................................................................

Now that all the ifs and the buts are cleared. It's time for Anjali to ask the million-dollar question.

"Chote, we want to know from the beginning? How, when, and where did you guys decide this? I did witness a glimpse of it that day in my room when you two were like a full-blown husband and wife but that's about it. So spill it now"

She then shared her experience with Devi and Manu where Khushi helped Arnav with his suit and how both of them were lost in their own little world without realizing what they were doing.

Arnav started remembering that day, everything was replaying right in front of him. So this is what his life is going to look like. He genuinely didn't mind getting married now.

Khushi too on the other hand felt a quick heartbeat. She did act like his wife that day. She felt she has all the right over him and he didn't stop her either. He stood there letting her do her work. If this is her married life going to be she has nothing to complain about.

Arnav saw Khushi standing at the back of the room and signaled her to join them.

Devi, Manu, and Anjali were sitting at the 3 seaters whereas Arnav and Khushi now sitting opposite on the 2 seaters. They looked perfect together. A match made in heaven. Only if they both realized this.

"Di, as you know when we first met Khushi she managed to get on to my nerves. I was on the verge of killing her and I mean literally. Then I had my share of revenge".

Then explained to the family how he managed to get her the Rs.15,000 fine and how he asked Aman for Khushi's details to make her life hell.

He could have easily come up with some silly romantic story where he was blown away by her courage and how he was lost in her eyes when she argued with him. But the family knows him better than that. They will know he is buffing after the very first line. Although deep down he knew this was somewhat true. But he is Arnav, he won't let anyone see his vulnerable side.

"What Chote? Really, only because she had the courage to talk to you, you did that? That's extreme Chote, even for you" Said Anjali thinking about how this horror story turned into a love story.

"But Aman couldn't find anything about Khushi. The time passed and I was sort of letting it go until we saw each other again when we went to her house with Akash's proposal."

He then explained how she spilled the coffee and how they argued again in the kitchen purposely hiding the fact that they almost kissed. Once again he can't let them know that Khushi had made him weak on his knees the very second time they met. He is Arnav Singh Raizada and he needs to maintain his image.

"And, you are telling me Khushi has agreed to marry you after all this?" Asked Devi wondering where this story is going. But this is Arnav, so what else she can expect from her arrogant elder grandson?

Khushi chuckled after hearing this. Poor Arnav is digging his own grave. Why he had to be the God of truth, he could have simply made up a story but no, Arnav being Arnav had to have it in his way. So, there you go, have it all. She is not going to help him.

Arnav saw Khushi chuckling and whispered so that only she can hear "Really Miss Khushi, even after all these you still haven't learned your lesson have you?" and smirked. Now look who dug her own grave.