Chapter 01

This story starts on the roads of Delhi where these opposite souls meet each other for the first time.

Khushi was driving her scooty whereas Arnav was driving his SUV. Both of them were heading to the same place, the temple. Khushi, because she wants to attend the evening prayers. Arnav, because his sister took advantage of his love towards her and forcefully took him to evening prayers.

"Omg, I am getting late. If I couldn't make it to the temple within 5 mins, I will be late for prayers and I will also miss the sweet offerings". Khushi made a mental note to herself, no matter what she will be by the temple before 6.00 pm. "God, please protect me, I am going to speed up for the first time in my life leaving my fear just because I want to visit you on time. "

"Di (Hindi word for sister), I thought you loved me, but today I realized your love is out of convenience. See, even today you blackmailed me, and look at me, Arnav Singh Raizada is driving 20Kmph above the speeding limit so that he won't miss the prayers.' Whined Arnav.

"Oh god Chote (pet name), you whine so much. You know you are my world and l love you the most. More than my husband even. I just want you to respect god. I know you don't believe in him and I don't blame you. But we should always respect elders and god is the eldest of all", said Anjali in a loving tone.

But what Khushi and Arnav didn't know was god has already made plans for both of them and no one can change what HE wants to do.

Khushi reached the temple and saw a parking lot empty right next to the temple entrance. "Today must be my lucky day, found a space right next to the entrance. I'll quickly park and run so that I won't be late. Only 2 mins left". Khushi parked her scooty and rushed towards the main praying room.

Arnav on the other hand was furious to see a small Scooty parked by the handicapped park. "What the.. Look at Di, you say people who come to Temple are devotees and good-hearted, but see some idiot has parked that small scooty in the handy capped car park". Arnav said in an angry tone.

"That's fine Chote, you never know. The owner must be handicapped. Leave it. I will get down here and you go and park the car and come" said Anjali ignoring Arnav's remarks on devotees.

"Di, this is a freaking bike, no handicapped person can ride this. You are too naive for this world Di, I am telling you," said Arnav dropping Anjali off by the entrance.

Anjali knew her brother so she ignored his remarks and started walking up the temple midway she lost her balance and was about to fall when someone quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her toward them.

"Are you ok miss, you were about to fall? You should be more careful, these steps can be very tricky. You would have been injured if you had fallen. I am glad I remembered something and came back. Think of your family, what they must have gone through if you had fallen. By the way are you ok? Oh, and you know how stupid I was. I parked my scooter and didn't realize until now that I parked it at the handicapped place. I see you are walking hard, if I didn't park my silly vehicle in that big parking spot, you would have gotten that spot and whoever came with you would have been with you and all this could be prevented. Did you come by yourself? What happened to your leg? etc etc etc"

Anjali was in aww, this tiny girl does not want to stop. She was holding her hand and talking to her like they know each other from childhood. Imagine if her Chote was here, a one single frown and "ENOUGH" will be enough to shut this mouth. But "this girl is so lovely, I don't feel irritated but feel how beautiful a soul she is," Anjali thought.

"Umm, excuse me. I am ok now, you can let go of my hand. And I am Anjali btw, what is your name?" said and asked Anjali quickly before she start her train again.