Chapter 37

"You ready for the show?" Harry asks, sauntering out of his dressing room. The boys all share a big dressing room- b ur then they each have a little like stall thingy-majig that they change in. Like the changing rooms at a store or something like that, just, bigger.

"I'm excited!" I said, sinking further into the very comfortable couch that faced a wall of windows looking out into the stadium. It was way at the top of the stadium, and the windows were tinted on the outside so no one could see in. Most people don't even know it exists. "I haven't been able to see you guys perform yet."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that!" Liam interjects, exiting his dressing room- wearing an oversized basketball jersey, sagging skinny jeans, and a baseball-style hat turned sideways. "Why haven't you gone yet?"

"I wanted to wait for Ryan so we could do it together. But I got bored of waiting and I have nothing else to do so- yeah!" I explain, flipping through the channels on the tv.

"It'll be awesome!" Niall says walking out of his dressing room- dressed almost exactly like Liam- but no hat or sagging pants. Different jersey too. "Are you watching from here or the audience?"

"I'm gonna try to sneak down to the audience before it starts. Paul's holding me a spot sort of by the front- but not front row cause those were all sold out. I think second or third row it was." I settle on an Italian version of the first Harry Potter movie. It's almost over but I won't be here much longer. I guess Italians really like Harry Potter.

"You found another one?" Liam asks, referring to my excellent choice of entertainment for the next few minutes.

"Yes I did." I say, quite proud of myself. "And you can't comment- as you only watch Toy Story. Don't try to deny it!" I cut him off as Liam tries to defend himself. "I heard it through the walls last night. You're not very good at being quiet I hope you know."

"So I've been told." Liam rolls his eyes and collapses onto the sofa next to me.

"What's the set list tonight?" I ask. The silence was getting to me. I had to break it.

"Uhhh I believe it's Midnight Memories, No Control, One Thing, Little Things, 18, Happily, She's Not Afraid, Through The Dark, Why Dont We Go There, Right Now, Diana, Moments, Strong, What Makes You Beautiful, Change My Mind, Last First Kiss, Story Of My Life, Back For You, Best Song Ever." Liam rattles off.

"Fun." I say, not really paying attention. But in my defense the movie as just getting to the hood part.

I got sucked in.

"The party has arrived!" Louis practically skips into the dressing room with a large box of pizza in his hands.

"Louis! You were supposed to be changing- where'd you go?" Liam interrogates.

"Never mind that!" I wave my hand at Liam. "How'd you get out? You never came out of the stall-thingy."

"There's a trap door in the floor of mine." Louis says- his voice getting softer and more like a movie narrators. "It leads down into the sewers under the stadium. I walked around the perimeter, climbed out of the sewer just outside of the stadium, walked to the pizza place, got the pizza. THEN! I climbed back down the sewer, walked aro-"

"There's another door in his changing room. It leads into the back hallway. He's been smuggling food in here all day." Zayn says, walking out of his changing room. He sits down on the arm of the couch, putting his arm around my shoulders. "You sure you wanna watch from the audience?" He asks. "There's a pretty great view from here."

"I know- but I've never been to a concert before. I wanna experience at least one normal concert before chilling backstage or whatever." I explain, leaning my head against Zayn's leg.