EC014 : Millay and Rinne Clashed!

Previous Story :

Riki them knowing that the past that Rinne was suffering and met a new b-shot named Millay and her B-Daman Dharak. Riki and Millay was having their fight, suddenly Rinne rush in and attack Millay which surprised everyone. As Millay escaped, Rinne scold Riki what for he done, being too naive which made her sick that's why she can't trust Riki anymore. Rinne chase after Millay which leave Riki to become depressed.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Riki POV

Millay actually wants Dracyan's power, but what for? Did Millay really betrayed Rinne? Well its not strange those two to have reason to fight. So Millay wants Dracyan's power to defeat Rinne but ... kinda strange, I feel that Millay is -

Sumi : *Pulling Riki's cheek* R-I-K-I!~ Hey Answer me!

Riki : Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Sumi~ What's that for?

Sumi : For day dreaming. C'mon pull yourself up!

Riki : Sumi...

Yuki : Sumi's right. I know that you depressed because Rinne scold you, but don't it get into your head.

Bakuga : Now focusing bring back the power that stolen from Dracyan.

Riki : *Nods*

~Timeskip~

At the Stadium, we met up with Ryukai them who they greeted us.

Rimai : Ryugasaki-kun, good evening.

Riki : Rimai-neesan, good evening. Ahgah! *Surprise*

Others : *Surprise*

Kamon : Neesan?

Garuburn: Aren't you too obsessed with having siblings? ( -_-lll)

Riki : I think I just said it out, my mind.

Rimai : *Giggle* You can called me neesan- when ever you like, if you like?

Then an aura around Riki and Rimai,

Riki : Really?! Rimai-neesan.

Rimai : Yes. What do you want , Riki-kun?

Kamon : Hey-Do you think those two look the same? (-_-lll) *Can't resist*

Ryukai : You don't need to bother about them.

Ryuken : That's their naturals.

Riki : *Smile* *Look*

Everyone looking at the direction that I also looking at. Guess who arrive, is Rinne.

Riki : Rinne....

Rinne : *Glared at Riki* Hmm!

Riki : ! Huh....

Rinne * Look away*

Riki : ! Rinne...

Then I saw Rinne glaring, I look at the direction that she looking at. Mystery, Rinne is glaring at -

Millay. Millay also do a smirk at her and look at her back.

Things can be more complicating.