EC025 : Last Chance! Ixion made his Last Strike

Ixion POV

At the Silent Phantom's Headquarter,

Minion A : Master, the new materials of building C.S.Weapons had arrived, from the gangs of the south Resistance. Will you accept?

Ixion : Just do it! I don't have much time left! *Anger*

Minion A : As you command. *Give a bow then leave the room*

Ixion : Those trash.... make me a fool.... They think .... they think... they can't get away from this! *Anger* I'm going crush them! Crush them all! So no one could interfere my plan!

Naga : That's right, more anger that he possess, more stronger that I could be.

Riki's POV

The day after the East GP, we all having a party at Kamon's restaurant.

All : Cheered!!!

Riki : If Rinne and Millay could come...

Kamon : Oh yeah, where is them anyway?

Rimai : I don't know the details, but I heard that Rinne somehow training at Kazanari-san's house and Millay-chan at the headquarters with Tomosato-san and Fujitaka-san for developing new things.

Dracyan : That's a shame, they couldn't come.

Drago : They are boss emperor afterall.

Ryuken : They took all responsibility by themselves.

Hydranoid : They're strong girls, isn't it?

Ryukai : Yeah.

Riki : Ryukai?

Ryukai : Ah~ That's kinda hilarious, the sister more stronger than the older ones. *Bitter smile*

All : ....

I think Ryukai want to say is, they couldn't help Rinne even she need help but she don't want their helps maybe she thinks she's holding them back but that makes Ryukai them more sad that they couldn't help her at all.

Riki : Rinne.....

~Meanwhile at Chrome City, Western~

At the Sky Feder Headquarter,

Genjuro : Fujitaka! Is there any new reports? *Come in with Rinne*

Sakuya : No. Nothing at all.

Aoi : Looks like the activities of Silent Phantom are decreasing.

Sakuya : Well that of course, I bet because of Rinne-san's help, the Ixion who shocked for two times of his lost, he must be very down right now.

Shinji : But isn't that dangerous, the more angry or depress that Ixion is, the more powerful that Naga will be.

Aoi : He has a point. Naga, in the ancient story said that Naga get more powerful by obtaining more negative energy.

Sakuya : And the negative energy are created by the sadness, pain, anger from the humanity. It could be dangerous if Ixion got his emotions went negatively.

Genjuro : Well, let watch for that for a while. Now, we can't do anything.

Rinne : *Drinking while listening the conversation*

Millay : Hymp!

Rinne : *Looking at Millay who just entered the room*

Millay : Ah~ *Sit on the couch* Not as I expect. *Get annoy*