EC021 : A Surprise Attack from Silent Phantom

~At the Sky Feder Headquarters~

Yuki : So Dracyan them all got new moves than evolving.

Riki : It seems like it.

Kamon : Well the point is they all got stronger, even Naga can't resist it.

Garuburn : Kamon, do make the answer so quickly.

Tankshell : Garuburn is right, who knows that if Naga getting stronger.

Rimai : Let's don't think that first, think about Dracyan them had successfully become stronger.

Ryukai : Rimai right.

Ryuken : Even thinking of that won't change anything.

Ken : Yeah, if Naga did get stronger, Riki them can get stronger too.

Misuru : Don't lose you guys!

Riki : Thanks.

Then we heard the door of the elevator opens, we turn and saw someone in there, revealed a person who wear in black and white outfit, and wearing a big hat and sunglasses. Its Rinne.

Rinne : *Walks out*

Riki : Rinne!

Rinne : ? *Look at Riki*

Others : *Look at Riki*

Riki  : Well can I have a talk with you?

Rinne : ? ...

~Timeskip~

Me, Rinne, Samuru, Kamon, Bakuga, and Novu came outside, because I have a talk with Rinne and I don't want to let Ryukai them hear it.

Rinne : What is it?

Riki : ...

Rinne : If you had something to talk then split it out, don't just stand there and be quiet. *Angry*

Garuburn : You don't have to be so angry.

Rinne : I'm not angry, I have something to do if you don't have anything to say, I'm leaving then.

Riki : Rinne, Raine-san's death not your fault.

Rinne : ! *Surprise*

Riki : So don't bear everything to yourself.

Rinne : *Surprise* ... *Bitter smile* So you'd know, don't you. Genesis Dragonoid, I presumed.

Dracyan : So you do have that kind of thoughts in your mind.

Kamon : What do you mean?

Dracyan : Rinne think because of her, her mother died, she thinks this is her fault when Genjuro suggested her become the new leader of Sky Feder, she agreed to it but only because of her guilty.

Dravise : That's ridiculous.

Bakuga : Don't tell me, Rinne's past is your trial?

Riki : Um.

Novu : The trial that given to the wielder will effect to the Wielder's personal but why Rinne's past have to do with this?

Riki : After hearing Ryukai them said Rinne's past and Raine-san, I kept thinking about it. I don't know actually what happened when Rinne was captured, please tell me Rinne what happen exactly that time.

Rinne : *Depressed* Ok. I will tell.

「6 years ago, I was captured by a gang along with the other children, we were capture to a place that similar to this place (Sky Feder Headquarters). They waited they escort at the time being, if who against them, there's only death to them and there were. Three kids been killed in front of us. We all were scared that time and not even the courage to stand up to them. That time, we only can waited to be sell out sea and work as a minion for them.」