EC003 : A New Black Dragon? Meet the band, More-Than-True (Part 1)

~The day after meeting Rinne Utau at the WBMA~

Riki's POV

This morning, where my friends and I woke up early in the morning and we are chatting with our friends in Crestland.

"Eh?! Really? A acquired Cross Fight Tournament? Outside of Crestland? and Kamon you're the one who hosting it?! "I'm surprised and Kamon replied "Yeah, it took a long time that I got the permission for it."

"Oh~" I surprised that even after Kamon became the Grand B-Master is normal that he's hosting a event but still....

Then Samuru asked me, "You still can't get used to it?"

I nodded and Kamon said "I was wonder that-How about you guys come along too? If you're free?"

"Of course we will go!" said Yuki, Kamon who's surprised "Really?!" "UM!!"

"Alright!" Kamon shouted out, we all smiled and Kamon contiuning to say "Oh yeah! I forget to tell you, are you free today?"

"Why? Isn't the tournament acquired?" questioned Dracyan, "But first you need to sign up." said Kamon.

"EH?" we all frozed out, "What's wrong?" asked Kamon well of course something is wrong. "Kamon, you said sign up that--" I said and Dracyan continued it "Kamon you can do that yourself. Isn't it?" we all agreed.

"Well, if you want to enter the tournament you need to gives us your b-damans' emblem symbols." answered Kamon.

"Oh~!" we pretty surprise it. "So-" Kamon said it in a long tone he maybe is waiting for our response so I spoke out "Ok. We will meet you at your home Kamon."

"Ok! See you later! Everyone!" said Kamon and he cuts the call. Is a long time that we didn't go to Crestland I kinda feel excited that the tournament tomorrow. "Mystery!~"

Then Rory said "Now then let's get ready go to Crestland. We've already prepared the helicopter for the trip. *Smile* "

"Really?! Alright!"

After that we went up to the roof where the helicopter is, when we all ready and the helicopter took off, I can't wait to go see Crestland again. "Mystery~"

-----------------------------------------------------

~After a few minutes In Crestland~

Kamon's POV

Me, my sister, my friends and my brother who's back from father's shop and in the room resting for a while then get back the shop working again are in my sister's restaurant which also my house.

"I can't wait to fight Riki them tomorrow in the tournament. Umm! I'm heated up!"

"Kamon!" shouted a blue-green haired girl, that's my sister Aona Day. Aona stared at me closely and said "Kamon, please do your work properly and behave yourself too,. Goodthing there's no customers here except your friends."

"Sorry, Aona but I can't because--" when I could finished it I was cut by Garuburn who's my b-daman "You can fight Riki and his friends again! *Acting like Kamon* Isn't it?"

"Oh! Eh! Yeah! Not just that because--" when I can finish it again I was cut by Ken, "You finally hosted a tournament that is in Crestland and Riki them also can participant it too! *Acting Like Kamon* Isn't it that's right?"

"Even you Ken!" I shouted because they are teasing me, they all laugh at me and I puts a (- 3 -) on my face.

Then a familiar voice called "Kamon!" a blue haired lad called me and another dark blue haired lad stand beside him who both each holding a dragon type b-damans. Yup! Is Riki, Samuru, Dracyan and Dravise along with the others.