EC012 : RIN SHIROTAMA § 白玉 凛

*Attention! The girl above is Regina*

Previous Chapter ,

Riki : After knowing that Rin Shirotama is the vocalist of BLACK DIAMONDs, all of us were surprised and Rin declares that the next time if we ever met in the final battle; she wins she will received my data from Dracyan and if I win they will stop the things that they are doing. I can't lose.

-----------------------

~At the West GP Series Tournament

Riki's POV

As usual, a lots of people had come to see Crossfire. Mystery~

Riki : *Grib harder*

Dracyan : Riki? Are you ok?

Riki : HUh?

Kamon : Yeah, you don't look ok.

Samuru : Are you nervous about fighting a strong opponent like Rin Shirotama?

Riki : Yeah.

Dracyan : Riki, don't be nervous. Believe in your strength.

Riki : Dracyan... Ok!

~Timeskip~

At the stadium,

"<B-Shot RYU> Alright! Welcome to the second GP Series Tournament!"

Audience : OH~~~!!!!

We are on position, we ready to fight Ryukai them without any hesitations.

Samuru : Riki, look over there.

We all looked at the direction Samuru want me to, we saw our greatest enemies, is Ryukai them with Rin leaning on the wall.

Rin : ? ... *Look at Riki*

She just looked at me just like glaring at me.

"<B-Shot RYU> Ok let's start the tournament! B-Shots! Ready! Aim! Fireblast! "

All of us scattered to the battle arena, to get points like usual, the battle are set in Vertigo Spin.

Riki : Found one!

I fired shots to get point then someone interfere my shot, I turn my head and saw Ryukai.

Ryukai : Sorry about that.

~Meanwhile~

Samuru's POV

Samuru : *Look everywhere* Found it!

Then someone shot the Vertigo Spin faster that me.

Dravise : ?

Samuru : ? *Look*

Rimai : Alah~ My apologies. *Giggles*

Samuru : Rimai Fujisaki...

~Meanwhile~

Novu's POV

It was a worse timing for me, I think everyone are luckier than me, because I encounter ...Ryuken.