EC004 : Eh?! They're Siblings?! The Cross Fight Tournament (Part 2)

City outside of Crestland

*<Attention> The city outside of Crestland is shown is Cross fight ES015*

~The day after meeting <More-Than-True>~

Riki's POV

"WE'RE HERE!!!!"everyoneshouted in excitement excluding Samuru, Novu, Basara, Roma and Bakuga, they are the characters in cool personality. If they shouted out with us that will hilarious, embarassed and surprised.

~Timeskip~

We went to the villa that the mayor of the city give for us, is bigger than the one when we first met Kamon them and is enough space for everyone.

Aona, Rory, Ken, Roma and Kaito are going to do the dinner, Derek, Hugo, Reggie, Grizz and Simon are doing setting the tables and battle machine for tonight so we can eat and play crossfire, Yuki, Jenta, Gunner,and Kamon's dad went fishing.

Sumi, Bakuga, Basara, Novu, Samuru, Kamon and I went on a groceries for Aona even though that Basara and Samuru doesn't want to do it but they are pulled by Kamon. I felt a little pity for them.

~In the city~

We followed Kamon who is going on a groceries, Kamon went into the shop alone and rest of us waiting outside because it won't be long that Kamon done his groceries that he's a fast-handed. Really! Then a familiar voice shouted out in the shop-Is Kamon.

"What do you mean that there's no more?" he asked the cashier and cashier answered with a hand sratching his head, "Well, actually we had the things that you want a few minutes ago then a little girl exactly buy the same things as your and the things that she brought is the last of it."

"It can't be *with a face like this ( -_- llll) *" disapointed Kamon and the cashier appologized to him, "We are very sorry." "Kamon~" we felt pity for him then a kid ran out from the office room in the shop, I think is the cashier's son and told the cashier, "Hey! Dad, I'm going out with my friends, there's a great teacher who's knows alot about b-damans in town so Bye-bye!"

"A Great Teacher who's know alot about b-damans?" we all questioned, looked each other then I asked "How about we go too?" We all nodded and followed that kid before.

Then we saw a crowd of children gathering and surrounding a crossfire battle machine in one place. Good thing they are all little kids, they are short so we able to see above them and our eyes wided, because we saw—- A blue haired girl who styled her hair into a large and wide ponytail with a bag on her hands.

"Oh yes!!" a kid who knocked down every targets and the girl said "Every b-daman has different types of abilities. If you use your b-daman to its full potential the result would be like this."

No way! Is-is-is- "R-I-N-N-E!!" Basara, Novu, Samuru and I shouted out of surprise. Then Rinne looked at us and waves to us too. "Rinne? Who is she?" questioned Garuburn.

~Timeskip~

~Back in the villa~

"Everyone, I would like to introduce you to- Rinne Utau." I introduce her to everyone and everyone 's eyes are wided. "How cute!" said Aona and that I agreed to it in my heart.

"Isn't this an encounter and lucky is Rinne-chan." said Yuki with Kaito, Grizz and Gunner agreed. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kamon Day and this is-" introduce Kamon himself and continued by Garuburn "Drive Garuburn, is a pleasure to meet you."

"Me too" replied Rinne shaking hand with Kamon then is Bakuga their turns to introduce. After finishing their introducements,"Actually I'm really surprise that Rinne you're in town," I said and Dracyan continuing asking "And Rinne why you're here? Don't you need to go to school back in Chrome City?" We all wondering.