EC005 : Chrome City! Here we come! To the Dragon Ruin

(Characters are only from Es, sorry)

~A few day after the tournament~

Somewhere in the WBMA. There are a lot of acheologists were gathered, for some research.

Himiko : Looks like it cannot stopped too long isn't it? *A serious/sad face* Raine?

~At the WBMA in the morning~

Kamon's POV

Kamon : Huh?! Mother, you're going to Chrome City?

Himiko : Yeah, our research facility found some mysteries things happen at ancient ruins lately in Chrome City and they are related to dragons.

Garuburn : Really?

Himiko : Umm. Oh yeah, what you guys come along with us?

All : Really?!

Himiko : Of course! Right, Gen-chan?

Gennosuke : *Nod*

All : AHYEAH!!!!!!!

~ Timeskip ~

We all are on a plane of WBMA, heading to Chrome City.

Kamon & Riki : Woah!~~

Kamon : Its even bigger when we are above the sky

Riki : Mystery~

Himiko : Ok now, remember we are not come here for field trip, you know.

Gennosuke : We're here are to investigate the mysteries ancient dragon ruins of Chrome City.

Kamon : I know but what with this Ancient Dragon Ruins about?

Garuburn : Isn't it just a few ruins, why bother need to investigate and -

Dracyan : Why you so sure that is a Ancient Ruin for Dragons?

Himiko : We know it for sure, because they are the ruins that recorded every Chrome City's history and we had already investigate one and the most mysteries Ancient Dragon Ruin, "The White Jade Dragon of Light and Life" and the destination where we heading.

Kamon & Riki : Really?!

Garuburn : If you already investigate it, and why we are still heading there?

Riki : Yeah, is there something happen?

Himiko : Actually, we archeologists just investigate half of the ruin then we stopped for a reason.

Dracyan : Why?

Himiko/Gennosuke : * Sad Expression *

I feel something strange about this, then my mother continued

Himiko : Because one of our fellow best friend once wield the legendary dragon-type b-daman that wields the White Jade Dragon within it.

Everyone : REALLY?!

Dravise : Then what happen?

Gennosuke : Sadly our fellow friend died in a terrible incident and the legendary dragon-type b-daman disappeared after that.

Everyone : * Sad *

Himiko : So the investigation of the ruin was stopped.

Everyone : * Worrying Himiko and Gennosuke *

Himiko : But, that doesn't stop us to continue investigating the ruin, so that's why we also need your help.

Kamon : Our help?