EC009 : A new Mysteries Enemy

"The day of the first GP Series tournament where held in Center City, ......."

None POV

At the First GP Series Tournament Stadium, the place is crowded with people and at stalls they are selling b-daman parts and gears to the b-shots.

Riki : Mystery~

Dracyan : Umm. Just the first day of the GP Series Tournament, the place is crowded.

Kamon : First GP Series Torunament, I'm all fired up!

Yuki : Oh yeah, Kamon this is the first time that you guys, to participant GP Series Torunament.

Kamon : *Nod*

Garuburn : Even though this is our first GP Series Tournament, ...

Raydra : We won't lose.

Bakuga : *Nod* Um

Jenta : Its a Nice challenge.

Tankshell : Boss, don't be get obsessed of it. The tournament haven't started yet.

All : HAHAHA~

Even in a time like this, we doesn't forget about Ryukai their declaration.

~Flashback~

Rimai : We will participant the GP Series Tournament too. We have 3 person and another person to be comparators, represent Chrome City. We liked to declared a war toward ....

Hydranoid : WBMA and....

Drago : Crestland.

Ryuken : There's more. During the GP Series Tournament, if we win, we will take the data from the defeated b-shot. There's no complains?

Kamon : Ah. No complains.

Riki : We won't let you take it from anyone.

Helios : By now.

Ryukai : We will meet at the GP Series Tournament.

~End of the Flash back~

Riki : ......

Dracyan : What are you thinking, Riki?

Everyone (His friends) look at him.

Riki : It just that ...

Others : .....

Riki : Why things will go like this?

Riki them become depressed.

Samuru : Until my father them could find the missing pieces, we must....

Basara : Defeat Ryukai them.

Others : *Nod*

Riki : *I will defeat them!*

~Meanwhile~

A person dressed in black and white clothing appears to be somewhere near the stadium and Riki them.

??? : ....... *walks away*

~Time skip~

Riki Ryugasaki's POV

We get into the stadium before the tournament start. At there we saw them.

They just standing below the stage, with the other comparators but the b-shots are afraid of them so distant from them.

They are Ryukai, Ryuken and Rimai but they said there's one more person with participant with them but we can't see him or her anywhere.