EC020 : Break Through! Complete the Dragon Trials

Previous Story :

Riki them visit the the Flowing Capital, Grand Chokmah where is Regina's home. They were set off to each Dragon Ruins that represent Dracyan, Dravise, Dragren and Drazeros with their partners, Kamon, Ryukai, Ryuken and Rimai who had already done their trials and now its their turn to help Riki them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riki's POV

We now in Eastern where is also Ryukai's birth place,

Riki : Mystery~ So this is Eastern.

Ryukai : Yeah. We better hurry.

Riki : Um.

~Meanwhile~

The others also started search for the ruins and prepare to accept their trials.

Riki : We gonna be stronger so we can beat Naga.

~Timeskip~

An hour had passed we finally found Dracyan's ruin where is deep in the forest.

Riki : Mystery~

Dracyan : There's is a strange waveform coming from there.

Helios : That must be from one of the Guardian Beast.

Ryukai : Let's keep going.

Riki : Um.

We walked into the ruin without hesitating, I more concern about what kind of trials that we be given to us?

~Meanwhile~

Samuru them also found their entrance to the ruins too, and they all walked into the ruins prepare to accept their trials. But who knows when they're gone, one thing had happen in Southern.

~Somewhere in Southern~

Millay's POV

Millay : *Walking fast* *Angry* *Then push a door without knocking*

I saw a old man who has white hair and bear and wearing white suit who happen to be my Father, Stafred.

Millay : Father, what is the meaning of this!? *One hand slam the table*

Stafred : What thing?

Millay : Don't play dumb! I'm asking why we're gonna working with and under Ixion and his Silent Phantom!?

Stafred : Isn't it obvious? Your cousin had obtained more powerful thing in his hand now and with our power combined we can take over anything.

Millay : So you're gonna make more people sacrifice their lives for Ixion?! You know how Ixion and what he does with his Gang!

Stafred : Millay, are you disobeying my order now?

Millay : *Serious* That's right! I'm not gonna follow your order anymore Father! *Pointing Stafred* This is my gang not your gang, you're not the one decide things.

Stafred : Do you know how much efforts that I had make you become the Boss Emperor of Carbuncle?

Millay : I know, for that exchange, I lose my chance to make up with "her", *Anger* *Look at Stafred* you always making what I should do after mother died! From now on, I won't follow any orders from you !

Stafred : Then there's no thing between you and me anymore. *Make a Fillip*

Suddenly a lot of black suit men that not my gang members.