BIO: Enter Cardin Winchester

Name: Cardin Winchester

Other: Ancestral Issues

Sex: Male

Age: 18

Race: Human

Affiliation: Currently, Cardin's only affiliation is a partial friendship with she who shall not be named. He is an acquaintance with the nice lady at the hospital and to Ozpin. Cardin's mother, Veronica Winchester, is crippled and hospitalized in a sort of limbo where her mind can't heal and thus her body can't.

Appearance:

(There isn't a single good portrait for my man Cardin, so y'all get this fucking amiba of a picture

(There isn't a single good portrait for my man Cardin, so y'all get this fucking amiba of a picture. Deadass tho, I will pay any confident fan artist out there for a picture of this mf with the Guts sword. My payment is 20$ at most, depending on quality.)

---

Weapon: The fuckmothering Dragon Slayer, more commonly known as the Gut's Sword, is a massive 300 pound hunk of every hyper-dense and  overweight metal that is locked away in Signal's laboratory. Forged and enchanted by renowned satanist She Who Shall Not Be Named, this weapon his a variety of unlocked demonic abilities. The weapon is actually quite dull to the touch, making it more of a pointy pillar than a sword, but it's sheer force alone can cleave a man in half.

 The weapon is actually quite dull to the touch, making it more of a pointy pillar than a sword, but it's sheer force alone can cleave a man in half

---

Semblance: Yet to be unlocked.

Ability: Built fucking differently. Cardin throughout his entire life was jumped, mugged, and quite possibly shanked on a daily basis. With this immense torture in his formative years, he grew to be able to resist it. No longer would be be jumped. Instead, he was the school's very own public Raid Boss. So in other words, bro's stronk with a K.

Ability: Unbridled rage. Cardin, in simple terms, is too goddamn angry to die. He refuses all cards fate deals him and will continue to do so until his revenge comes.

---

Facial Features: He has no distinctive features on his face. He's just a dude.

Behavior: Cardin has an insensitive to flip off all forms of fate. Destiny, Karma, especially Karma. Cardin has an unbending will of fire that is only seen in the heat of battle. He acts relatively normal in person. The average high schooler, if you will. In the heat of combat? An entire different person comes out. One that has seen his world crumble in front of him.

L

ikes: The thrill of battle, watercolor portraits, S.H.S.N.B.N(Mildly), and his mother.

Dislikes: Fate, or more specifically, Karma, Ancestral Issues, and Faunas(Subconsciously).

Information: Only son to Kristoff Winchester and Veronica Winchester. His family, the Winchesters, have been in a cold war with the Faunas for two generations. Cardin shuns his family's ways and wants to be nothing like them. However, in spite of recent events, he has found himself seeing horrible things when he looks at Faunas.

Background: Bullied, berated, and blamed throughout his childhood, Cardin grew up to be one of the strongest people he knew. Due to his family's inclusion in the Faunas war, he was beaten by all the Faunas kids and ignored by the teachers due to the fact that they also had Faunas heritage. Despite all of this, he clung to his one pillar of happiness, his mother. That was until one fateful summer, when his house was attacked and all his visiting friends were murdered, his mother left in ruin, and his mental state on the decline. He has recovered, but not forgiven. He is now a tool of revenge, determined to end the lives of the Faunas that destroyed his life.

---

Stats:

Vig: 30

Aur - 15

End - 20

Str - 60

Dex - 20

Int - 15

Fai - 5

Luc - 5

Build: Pure strength. Cardin has yet to unlock his semblance and thus has no benefit in aura training, so he minmaxes his strength. After all, it requires immense power to swing 300 pounds of sharpened metal.

---

BIO Entry complete.

Enter Cardin Winchester.