Chapter 30

"Chan sorry to ask. But what the hell was happening?" Minho spoke for the rest which included maejin and Hyunjin. "Yong-sun was here, he thought it was time to talk" he sighed. "Talk?"
"He was here?"
"What was there to talk about?"

"May I talk with Minho alone for a second" he requested "yes" Hyunjin said "no... I wanna know what happened too" Maejin protested "better not... please go and wait outside" she faced Minho "mh go wait, I'll come" he nodded her to go while putting on a small smile.

"So what is it?" He asked as soon as they left the room "Sit down" Bang chan offered him so he did.

"He knows you're here" he explained "What?!" Minho exclaimed "I told him you aren't but he probably doesn't believe me. He wanted to.. make a deal" he started "what deal?"

"He said he wants you in exchange to an armistice" he said "this guy" Minho mumbled "I rejected of course. His deal was too stupid to accept gladly he walked away after that. I don't know what will happen next I couldn't really read his expression"

"You should've shot him right away? And why... why is he so obsessed with me anyway, I've asking myself that since for ever, but you probably can't answer me that either" Minho spoke to himself.

"I.. right. But maybe someday you two should talk something out" he pressed his lips together "huh? What is there to talk about?" Minho frowned "you know the whole reason maybe" he shrugged "youuu know something don't you?" Minho suspected him "No"

"You ran away too, you builded all this to work against him. Why? Maybe because you hated him just like we did. But there was something more right?" He asked "Minho I'm not in charge to tell you anything... you may leave now" he responded avoiding the question "what?" He murmured to himself standing up.

"But what are we going to do now?" He turned around before leaving "attack him as soon as possible, we can't allow ourselves to hesitate longer. It's like waiting for our death and I hate it" he told him.

_

"What did he tell you?" The girl immediately asked "uhm just that we should be ready to attack soon" he answered "just that? He already told me that himself that can't be why I had to get out"

"Forget it, do you wanna watch a movie??" He gently Interwined his fingers with hers making her melt at the touch "hm fine"

_

"It's bor-", "shhh" the girl shushed him "why are you so invested in this, its so bad made" he complained "it was your idea after all to watch it" she pressed stop "why did you stop?" He asked "because you keep talking I can't hear it like that"

"We can also... just chat?" He suggested "bout what?" She asked "about us hm" he gave her a kiss on the cheek "stop I'm not in the mood to smile" she hid her face "no I wanna see your pretty face" her took her hands revealing her shy face "cute" he pecked her lips smiling "minho don't ever do that again" She made a serious face "do what?", "make my heart beat so fast" she started to laugh at her weird sentence "my god what's wrong with you" he turned away chuckling.

_

After a while of just chatting Minho got really quiet.

"Are you tired?" He suddenly asked "I don't know...maybe a bit" she answered.  "Fine let's just cuddle and go to sleep early today" He wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her to lay on his chest. "Huh?", "Shh I'm sleepy"  he slung his other arm around her back pulling her as close as possible "what's up with you I thought you don't like body contact" she mumbled but he didn't answer.

He enjoyed the small moment they had and gave her head a kiss. "I love you maejin no matter what happens please never forget that" He said, but she kept quiet at his words "even if..." he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath "..just promise me to be happy" he finally got out. She wanted to lift her head but he held it down and started to hug her tighter "Minho what the..." she mumbled.