Chapter 29

"Are you sure Maejin?" Minho held her wrist "yeah don't worry he won't hurt me" he finally let go allowing her to enter the room.

Hyunjin looked up sitting on the bed with his knees to his chest. "Seo-ha?" He remembered "You remember me, I thought you had forgotten yesterday" she took a chair sitting down. "No not at all, it all came back today"

"How are you?" She asked "this is the first thing you ask me?" He chuckled "I don't know... I actually really don't know what to do. Would it be the right decision to join you guys, maybe. By now Yong-sun would be mad at me anyway for being gone away way too long so I guess there is no other way. He probably doesn't even assume that I'm here, more that I've ran away"

"So bang chan must've explained you a lot right" she questioned "yeah I guess he told me as much as he told you. Well, I already knew a lot but mainly that we had to fight against you because you guys wanted to stop us. This was what Yong-sun said but I knew it wasn't true though, I just couldn't go because you know the rules... plus I indeed was sort of scared of him too" Hyunjin explained

"It's tough and a great decision of you to come to us" she smiled "thanks to you I guess, you did know how to twist me around your finger" Hyunjin admitted "well I actually planned on giving you that drink so you'd faint, after that I would have brought you behind that building but it seemed like you weren't the guy who was into doing it with random women either" she said which threw him of guard for a second "wait really? Damn, I'm glad that I insisted to not drink it"

"I just unfortunately can't tell you anything about Yong-sun's plans. I told Bang chan everything I knew, he said it helped him quite a bit, but since I work at the computer department I don't know much about his secret missions neither of the whole story behind this" he shrugged "well at least you can hopefully recover and become a better person... and by the way I'm Maejin not Seo-ah" she correct him "wait really? Oh well, right why would you use your real name though"

A moment of silence passed

"You know I'm glad that I heard you want to stop him as soon as possible, I will definitely help you with that. I think afterwards I will finally be able to live a normal life again... I don't know how long you do this but you should maybe be some therapist maybe" he suggested which made her laugh "never thought of this actually. I'm not sure at all it's really complicated because my boyfriend wants me to do that too. He always tries to change my mind to leave this place" she explained "oh you have a boyfriend? Is he here too?" He questioned until the door opened.

"So you are Hyunjin?" Minho gave him a sceptical look "yes?" He unsure answered "and you?"
"Her boyfriend" he pulled maejin to his side.

"Wait, no way" Hyunjin stood up "I know you right. You were the one who ran away, I remember" Minho thought about his words then slowly nodded "how do you know?", "come on, everyone does. Well I only think I was there at the same time as you for a few months but I definitely remember the day you ran away. I was awake at night to check the cameras and I saw you walking out of your room, then in the direction of me so I pretended to be asleep and noticed you turning off a camera. I didn't saw anything though. I soon noticed that you were trying to run off, I found it very brave of you since I heard you already were there long time. I wonder what's your whole story, but I guess that's none of my business"

"You didn't stop me, neither telled Yong-sun?" Minho asked surprised "no not really. Yong-sun wasn't my best friend at all, there was no need to talk about it" Hyunjin said.

"How do we know if we can trust you?" Minho looked at him suspicious "come on let's let him rest first" Maejin whispered to him "it's okay maejin... Just like you, I have no nerves for this man no more, neither for the things he did or is doing. Believe me or not, I help you guys win this"