Chapter 19

Maejin walked back into the room "what was it? What did you talk about?" Minho asked her.

What was it that he wouldn't tell Minho?

Maejin hit her head against Minhos chest who positioned himself right infront of her so she would come out of her thoughts. "What did you talk about?" He repeated "he told me the back story and-

A few minutes ago

"You will learn shooting from Soobin, I actually wanted Minho to teach you but I don't think he wants it. Train with the rest from now on, no more cleaning. You basically follow Minho all the time, I will explain you everything when I want you to come with us. From now on that's it"

Presence

"-my new schedule" she said "no... maejin no. I told you to not join why didn't you listen", "not this again Minho"

"Please don't let her join" Minho walked into Bang Chans office without knocking "I knew you would come, I even started counting down"

"What?", "It's her decision not mine you will have to accept it sooner or later. I don't think she will change her mind, she seems very ambitious" he shrugged "how can you let a girl join? She shouldn't be in this genre", "what is the difference, she seems stronger than some boys here. I think your anger is taken control over your words" he raised his eyebrows. "But-" Bang chan cut him off "let it be Minho. And also another room is free you can have a separate one now. Seems like you will argue a lot" Bang Chan walked past him leaving Minho standing there.

He inhaled deeply before he walked back out.

"Please think about it again, you are ruining your-" He started "it's ruined enough already" she stood up "Hey!" He raised his voice which made Maejin got shivers down her spine "Can you let me finish my sentence for once?" He took steps to her "you don't know even a bit about this. Learning it? Forget it, you're happier if you don't know how to handle a gun believe me. Do you really want to become like me, I wouldn't forgive myself for that"

Maejin slowly turned around "I thought we won't argue no more" she said. Minho thought a moment then looked at his stuff "I'll come back when you change your mind"

He left the girl speechless in the room. Where did he go? Into another room? How could he do this, was he really that mad at her. Fine if he wants to be like this. I won't be the one to give in this time.

_

"Ugh just why do I have to miss him" Maejin burried her face into the pillow "he will come back soon anyway I'm sure, but until now I finally have space."

She pulled the two beds back together being happy about two pillows and blankets.

Maejin looked around and found his school uniform hanging at the door. He even forgot that, she scoffed and took it.

Wait no, if he wants it he should get it himself.

_

But the whole rest of the day he didn't even show up once. Not even to say good night, not even to eat with her.

She walked out of the door seeing him eat at the table alone. Did he seriously wait until I was gone

"Hey!" She spoke up which made him look up "Are you really gonna ignore me, that's so childish of you" he put his cutlery down and sighed. He stood up to bring his plate away and walked past Maejin without making eye contact. "Are you gonna act like I'm not there? Okay I see where this is going. Won't last long because you forgot your uniform in MY room" she shouted after him.
_