Chapter 18

They arrived back and before they could walk into their room one man told Mae-jin that Bang Chan wishes her into his office after she changed.

"Why does he want to see you?" Minho asked walking into the room "probably because I told him I'll jo-" the boy interrupted her. Minho had forgotten about this almost, but thought it was maybe only a short minded decision and she's change her mind "about that Maejin... I told you I don't find it good if you do it and-" this time she cut him off "Bang Chan once told me that there is no going back once you join" she said. "I'll talk to him about that" Minho walked towards the door "stop Minho. Don't do this" she stopped him "huh?", "you know I hate it when people tell me what's best or not. So after all it's my decision. I'll go to him and tell you about the rest when I come back"

Minho sighed at her behaviour "why don't you just listen" he sat down. In this case he felt like he knew what was best for her. Everything today went fine for them, why did this mention have to take the mood down again. Minho knew he had to do everything for her to change her mind.

_

The girl walked up the stairs and knocked at the door "yes"

She opened "hello" Maejin bowed down "you know I actually thought that Minho would come instead of you trying to convince me so you won't join" he chuckled "how do you know that he actually wanted to?" She came inside "Sit down" He told her so she did.

"Like I told you before no turning back now, you chose to be part of us... so let me start from the beginning:

Back story

The boy walked through the streets feeling cold and abandoned. "Hey kiddo what are you doing here alone?" An older guy threw his cigarette on the street rubbing his shoe over it.

"None of your business" Bang chan continued walking "it's 2 am you should be home" the guy started walking next to him "Don't follow me", "I'm heading to the same direction, I could tell you the same" He told Bang chan.

5 minutes passed and he still didn't leave his side "Aren't you scared that a total stranger is walking next to you?" He suddenly asked Chan "I don't even care as long as you don't talk I don't mind company", "huh you even give me instructions you must be really tough" he looked down at the boy.

"My name is Yong-sun, what's your name?" The guy asked "Why should I tell you, do you wanna be friends or what?" The boy rolled his eyes "hm.. I'm offering you help. Your situation seems quite frustrating" he chuckled "what's there to laugh, and no I'm doing great I'm just taking a walk" he gave Yong-sun a weird look "but what do you mean with... help" Bang chan got curious "Whatever it is that is upsetting you, I'll help. Come with me and you can get your stress out no one will judge you and no one will bother... the only condition is, that you can't leave" Yong-sun explained.

It did sound very promising to him and why would there be any reason to leave anyway. And in the thoughtless state Bang chan was he of course decided to trust a complete stranger.

_

He took him into a place where no one would find them he told him he can learn how to fight and even use a gun. 'Revenge is the best way to calm you down' or 'fight violence with violence' those where the things he always told Bang Chan. So it didn't take long for him to join Yong-sun and learn fighting too. He didn't know why he did all this and what this place really was, but he didn't even mind to ask, he only was happy that he had a better place to stay at and that now he was in great hands.

He thought that he did the right things when Yong-sun told him what to do 'stealing this is right' or 'what other people do is bad we're the good ones' Bang Chan was only 17 and too young to understand the right meaning behind this.