Chapter 14

"Where we are going is a surprise. And don't worry, nothing will happen" Maejin promised, he looked at her sceptical but gave in. "Fine, but what should I wear?"

"Anything you like, maybe something comfortable" he nodded and put on normal black jeans and and a T-shirt that he tucked inside.

Maejin let her top and the jacket on and also put on normal jeans and slid into her convers that she already wore for 3 years. She also put on her cap and told Minho to do it too, just for safety. "Wear your warm jacket, it's getting cold outside" she told him and handed it over "you too".

She opened the door and walked with him to the exit "I don't think any danger is near here. Especially because you don't look noticeable, so you can take the bus" Bang Chan met them at the door. "Really?" Minho asked again "seems like Maejin planned this because she knows what bus to take so I'll let her take the responsibility"

They made their way out of the gate "oh it's colder than I thought" The girl spoke up "close your jacket" he stopped and stepped infront of her to close it. He pulled the zip to the top until the first half of her face disappeared "how am I supposed to breath like this?" She glared at him "then don't" he said and walked "hey!" She hit his back.

They walked until they reached a bus stop "how long will we drive?" He turned to her "mm I think 30 minutes, we will have to get out at the last stop" she told him "hm okay"

"Let's sit down, the bus will come in 5 minutes" she pulled him down to sit.

"I really wanna know where we're going" he faced her but she didn't answer "c'mon don't ignore", "chill you will find out soon" she linked her arm with him which made him face her, before Minho could talk she pulled him up with her "the bus is coming" she said.

They walked inside and the bus was quite full, in the back row two seats were left between two men. "Let's just stand" Minho said "No. Why? It'll be okay" she walked to the back "is it okay if we sit here?" She asked them "sure go ahead" one of them agreed.

Maejin mouthed 'come' to Minho who still stood there. He sighed but decided to follow her.

There wasn't much space but the girl didn't seem to mind it, the boy didn't like how close she was next to the men. In fact he doesn't trust men in general even though he's one himself.

Minho slowly lifted his arm and put it around her shoulder pulling her closer.
The sudden action caused Maejin to look up at him, he just looked forward. She couldn't help but smile a bit.

The next stop one of the men stood up so the seat next to the window got free and Maejin moved over with Minho following. He was about to take his arm away but she put her hand on it not wanting him to let her go.

"Let's take a selfie" she pulled out her phone "selfie?" He repeated "yeah, don't you know what this is?" She faced him confused "no", "okay so basically you just take a photo of yourslef or more persons" she held her phone up.

"Hey smile more on the photo" Minho told her "I don't like my smile on photos" she complained. Just in that moment he saw something "hey look outside" he pointed at the window were a boy just fell to the ground while his friends were lauging at him. Maejin couldn't held in her laugh, which made Minho laugh too so he quickly pressed on the screen and took a photo.

"Hey!" She faced him and he did too so he pressed and took a photo again. "Minho you can't just-", "here you have your selfies" he handed the phone to her.

She went to the gallery and looked at the two photos which actually looked quite cute especially because she has never seen this side of him.

_