Chapter 24

"So what about the party Minho, what did you plan?" Maejin sat down to him at the lunch table "only people with an invitation can get inside, so I need you to go and keep him distracted at any costs so I can sneak into his room, I feel like I first have to get an overview of this" Minho explained "by the way, what was with him?" She asked "he kept tapping on the table with his fingers. He used the sos code, surprised no one noticed. He maybe was forced to do something by Yong-sun I don't trust this since he was acting sort of strange" he told Maejin.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chaeyoung came from behind making both of them turn around "just school stuff you know" Minho said "I'm really surprised you guys are that close" she sat down in the middle of them "are we, I don't know" Maejin awkward chuckled.

Chaeyoung looked forward thinking, she really really wanted to know "Are you guys... perhaps a couple?" She suddenly asked as they both felt their heart drop "what?" Minho looked at her in shock "why would you think that?" Maejin questioned "I saw something the other day and wasn't sure of it. I decided to just stay quiet but I'm just really curious..." she told them.

"It's not what you think... it's just, Minho is adopted by my parents" Maejin suddenly made up which made Minho wide his eyes "...so we aren't real siblings. We grew up together and started to create feelings towards each other somehow? Our parents want to keep the adoption a secret that's why they say we're twins... but don't tell anyone" Maejin quickly lied.

Minho was about to put his hand on his head not wanting to hear Chaeyoungs reaction at the bad lie "ohhh I see. Don't worry guys your secret is safe with me" she smiled.

"Thank you so much..", "you can call me eonnie I'm probably older" Chaeyoung said "haha yeah you are right... eonnie" Maejin smiled back knowing she in fact is older than her.

Minho breathed out in relief but still felt slightly cringed at what Maejin had made up.

"So you are going alone to the party right?" Chaeyoung asked Maejin quiet enough for Minho not to hear "ah yeah", "well then see you there" she waved and walked away.

_

"What do you wear on a party?" Maejin thought out loud on the bus ride back, he just shrugged his shoulders. "I've never been to one didn't you go to them?" He faced her "you think my unpopular ass was invited to a party?" She raised her eyebrows at him "sorry" he whispered giving her an innocent smile.

_

"Maybe this" she put an outfit together holding it up "put it one so I can see" He suggested so she nodded and changed in the bathroom

"Is this okay?" She asked. She put on make up a bit more than usual and made her middle long hair wavy.

Minho slowly blinked admiring the pretty girl. In his eyes she do was really beautiful.

"pretty" he simply said.

"It'll start in one hour so tell me your exact plan now"

_

"I would drive you on the motorcycle but you're wearing a skirt" Minho told her "I'm wearing black shorts under it, I won't do the typical mistakes especially not at a party" she answered.

"Here" he gave her a helmet and she just looked at the motorcycle "I'm a good driver and I'll go slow don't worry" He winked which made the girl slightly cringe "hm sure" she took it and and put it on.

"Is it far?" She asked getting on behind him "no maybe 15 minutes" he responded while she wrapped her arms tightly around his stomach.

He started to drive as she basically squeezed him taking his air away "It's really okay, I wouldn't allow myself that you'd get hurt" he sort of shouted against the wind.