Chapter 16

Minho and maejin just spended the rest of the day like nothing happened just like the girl wanted it. For Minho it was hard to ignore everything that's why he barely talked, but maejin told him that it would be better if they discuss this another day.

A few talks happened and a good night when they went to sleep.. that was it.

And the boy wasn't it expecting to work better either, for sure it would all get complicated fast. But he couldn't just leave or turn her down, even if he was mad he was way too caring and worried for her that he just decided to wait what time brings. Maybe they will have a happy end this time, at least one thing has to work for him. She was the only thing that could possibly heal him, he can't allow himself loosing her too...

_

"We have to stand up" Minho told the girl. She wasn't even sleeping no more basically just staring at the ceiling which Minho saw when he turned the light on "oh my-" He touched is heart "what is this? Are you possessed?" He gave her a weird look but she just sat up "If you let me stay here, then I'll answer with yes" she said and stood up.

"I washed your uniform, it was wet because of the rain... here" he handed it to her. "Thank you" she replied and took it. He didn't want to give in too fast though hoping she will still change her mind about joining no matter how long he thought about it, he didn't like the idea of her doing this job.

_

"Did you forget to brush your hair, you look like a ghost" he said when she came out of the bathroom being fully dressed and finished her make up.

She just looked him tired in the eyes "Sit down" He put his hands on her shoulder and guided her to his bed.

He went into the bathroom and took the hair brush.

"Don't fall asleep again" he told her as he saw her laying down.

He carefully started to pull her hair back and brushed through it. It made the girl even more tired so she closed her eyes at his soft touch and caring act. Honestly it felt like he wasn't mad about her joining, neither that he saw the scars. She felt better with not talking about themselves too much, him not knowing details about her also seemed like an happier option. The weak side of her was something that should be staying hidden... sadly she knew it couldn't.

"Finished" He spoke up, but instead of an answer she leaned back against his chest which made the boy get butterflies at the sudden action "what is it?" He looked down at her "I like you Minho" she told him and got comfortable which softened his heart real quick "I know Maejin-ah, but let's go we're late" he wanted to get up but she took his arms and wrapped them around her stomach "tell me you like me too" What was she even trying? Getting the confirmation that she could really feel fully open with him. She had to make sure he wouldn't change his mind and leave her.

"Why aren't you answering?" She asked

"Let's talk later okay" he quickly patted her head and stood up leaving her alone in the room. She sat there a few seconds before she followed him.

_

"Sunoo hi" Minho waved at him "oh Jae-un hey" Minho was still getting used to the name.
"Ji-su hello" Sunoo also waved at her but no answer just a quick nod "hm she seems in a bad mood today", "ah it's okay" Minho awkwardly chuckled.

"By the way, did you know that Mr. Park quitted?" He suddenly asked which made Maejin listen to their conversation "huh? Really?" Minho repeated "yeah, we got a new teacher for his subjects now. It was so out of sudden but no one is complaining either" he explained.

That's when they remembered that Bang Chan said he'll handle this on his own. What did he do?

_

Today Maejin felt mentally weaker than the days before. She stood inform of the school building and looked at it scanning every person around. Minho noticed that the girl behaved weird today, she seemed tired and weak and like she doesn't want to talk at all. He didn't know what to say either, he was ignoring several important topics to discuss with her and not talking about it felt like a wall that was created between them both.