Chapter 9

Maejin woke up around 7 am and turned on the light. She checked if Minho looked better today. He was still sleeping tight and definitely looked better than the last day.

He still held his phone in one hand "Did you really fell asleep while watching?" She took it and put it on the charger and decided to let him sleep. The way he wasn't annoying or complaining when he was sleeping so peacefully made Maejin sit down and enjoy the silence.

She has to admit, he does look really pretty. Each feature of his face has something special. He doesn't look ordinary or boring he had something interesting that made Maejin stare at him.. longer than she thought she would.

Soon the boy opened his eyes and made eye contact with her. Even his eyes seem so pretty now... "Did you fall in love with me or why are you staring like that?" He spoke up which made her come back to reality "the fuck no" she stood up "whatever"

"I bet you even dreamt of the drama since you still held your phone" she said, he looked around and found it at the charger "my battery was empty so I had to stop" he streched but soon after that coughed "how do feel? Better?"She asked "I guess better" he sat up and touched his head "I'll take a shower" he stood up.

Maejin laid on her bed "what was I even on? Why was I staring how embarrassing" she put her hands on her face.

Soon she heard the water going off "hey maejin" it shouted from the bathroom "ha?", "Bring me a T-shirt" he requested "No get it yourslef" she rolled her eyes and continued the game on her phone.

Minho opened the door revealing himself again with no shirt on again "you can't go out like that" she quickly looked away "where is my favourite shirt?" He searched in his bag "uhm I guess in the laundry, but it should be dry by now" she told him "then get it" he ordered "what a jerk" she mumbled. "Huh?" He walked over to her "did you just call me Jerk?"

She stood up infront of him but instantly sat back down since she felt way too close to him. Which may have seemed weird.

"Well yeah okay I'll get it wait. But still you can go yourslef" she stood up"I don't know where the room is" He explained "Ugh really? It's next to the gym, next time get it yourslef" she left the room "was I too harsh. Maybe I should be nicer" he blinked a few times but shrugged it off and sat down on his bed.

"Here" she threw it at his face and sat back down to continue the game "thank you" he put it on. "Weren't you at this level yesterday already?" He sat down on her bed. Why is he sitting down here, what's with his mood swings.

"Yes but I keep failing" she explained "I'll solve it" he took her phone "you don't even know how to play this stuff" she said to which he shock his head so his wet hair splashed a few drops on her "Don't lie to yourslef. I'm good at this" he insisted.

It took him one whole minute to win the level "no way, you really made it" she wided her eyes and took the phone back "how do you know how to play?", "I watched you play it yesterday, it's quite easy to understand" He said "Ah really"

She just continued the game but Minho kept sitting there and she could clearly see that he was looking at her. "Is there anything you want?" She asked "No I'm just copying what you did this morning" He said.

"Stop it, I wasn't staring" she defended herself "mm sure" he nodded but a smile crawled up on his lips. "Do you wanna infect me with your fever? Go to bed" she told him "I am", "to yours" Maejin pushed him over to his.

"Don't push remember I'm still sick" He said.

_

"Thank you I will give it to him" maejin said and went to the room. "Hi hi" Minho greeted and looked up "I got ice cream for you" she mentioned and gave it to him "oh really? From where?" He questioned "Bang chan said ice is the best medicine. Ah wait a spoon" she left the room.