Chapter 7

It was 7 am in the morning at Minho sat at the edge of his bed. He had the small lamb on next to him and looked at the girl still sleeping tight.

"How can she always sleep so long?" He asked himself.

Yesterday she went to sleep right after what happened, which was around 8 pm and now slept for 9 hours.

You're even still wearing my shirt,
he thought. He didn't want to pressure her on giving it back so he just let it slide, but he still doesn't like when people take or touch his stuff.

"Whatever I'm done waiting...why was I even waiting anyway?" Minho questioned him. He went outside and just in that moment Maejin opened her eyes "why is this boy always talking to himself?" She sat up and sighed "I wish life wouldn't have been how it was. If only I could go back in time... but like Minho said, you can't erase your memories"

She took off the shirt of Minho and put on a hoodie of herself. "I should probably wash it" she walked outside and saw Minho eating alone "hey!" He shouted to her "Are you just gonna leave me here eating breakfast alone?" He asked "I'm not hungry right now" she shouted back "is that your way of saying thank you?", "fine I'll join you"

She sat down next to him and begun to eat "By the way..." Minho started "when am I getting my massage, my shoulders just hurt even more today" He complained "yeah yeah you'll get it today" she answered "Are you going to wash it?" He pointed at the shirt "yeah-" she started but in that moment she noticed something on his wrist "is this a tattoo?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Mhm... It's an official sign that I belong to here" he explained. It only was a small circle, Bang chan chose it because it's simple and with no deep meaning at all.

"Did it hurt?" She asked touching it, but Minho pulled away "of course not" he said "ha sure" she shoved the last bite in her mouth "I'll go now" Maejin told him leaving the table.

"Ya Maejin!' The boy called out for her which made her turn around "what?", "do you feel better today?" He tilted his head. She was confused because she can't really read his thoughts or understand the actions he does. One time he was understanding then annoyed of her and then takes distance and and doesn't want to tell her anything. It upsets her because she usually can't get along with people like that, but still she probably wasn't better than that.

"Yeah better I guess" she answered "okay"

Maejin took a glance at the gym and it was still completely empty. She opened the door and went to put Minhos shirt to the laundry. She took a few seconds to look around and then walked to the punching bag. "It's been a long time" she said as if she was talking to it, she saw boxing gloves laying there on the bench.

Maybe someone forgot them here.... Maejin thought, but soon put them on.
Minho wanted to go inside but saw maejin "you are standing completely wrong" He spoke up which made her flinch at the sudden voice behind her "of course you were going to come here right now" she sighed.

"Do you wanna learn boxing or what?" He raised his eyebrows "A few years ago I took one or two classes but stopped, I was trying to remember" she explained. "Let me help" He walked forwards and stood himself next to her "so first go like this with your feet" he teached "Ah right" she remembered.

"One fist goes towards... yeah like this" he moved them a bit. "Wait... can I?" He asked stepping behind her, to which she nodded.

The boy put both of his hands gently on both sides of her waist and moved the to the right position. "Here you go" Minho said.
"Try now" so maejin did.
"Oh you're doing good" he told her "But why did you learn all of these things like fighting?" He asked which made the girl stop.