Chapter 25

They both went to Bang Chan office walking awkward next to each other feeling slightly dizzy. "Maejin this is the wrong direction" he told her "ah right" she chuckled "come on" he put his arm arm around her back helping her to walk.

"Why did you guys drink?" Bang Chan sounded sort of disappointed "Uhm, I just felt like it" Minho answered  "did I interrupt you two in something?" He raised his brows "ah no" she laughed awkward "kinda" Minho mumbled looking slightly annoyed to the side which made her wide her eyes.

"I see you guys aren't in the right state, let's better talk tomorrow" he suggested.

"Why would you say that?" She asked walking back "say what?" He smiled "pff" she hit him "Should we eat a midnight snack?" He suddenly suggested to her.

"Shh be quiet Minho" she told him while he was rummaging in the kitchen. "There is absolutely nothing to eat" he complained "do you want a piece of bread" he chuckled which made her laugh "no thanks"

"Oh my god I found nutella" Maejin held it up "oh my god yes" he searched for a spoon until he got one for him and her.

"Oh this is so good, I feel like I haven't ate the whole day" he inhaled it. Suddenly the light in the hallway went on which made them face it.

"Shit do you think someone's here?" Maejin turned around "maybe they're just using the toilet" he shrugged "get down" she saw someone walking into their direction.

They hid behind a half wall until Minho started to put his spoon in the glass taking some Nutella "Minho" the girl found it quite hard to hold her laugh in at this point "you want some?" He shoved a another spoon into her mouth "stop it" she hit his shoulder.

"Man I'm so hungry" Someone mumbled which made them face each other at the same time.

Minho stood up making the boy back away "oh my god" he inhaled sharply "Minho?" Soobin asked confused "what are you doing here?" Minho looked down at the girl.

She stood up hitting her head against the edge. "Wow are you guys drunk or some?" Soobin chuckled "no" Minho answered "why do you keep denying" she slapped his arm again "why do YOU keep hitting me" he held his upper arm in pain.

"Oh hello Soobin" he bowed down a bit out of sudden as if he just spotted him. "It's literally 1 am you should be sleeping" he gave them a weird look  "but didn't you also search for food here?" Minho looked him up and down as Soobin spotted the nutella glass.

They sat down at a table while the boy was eating some "Wow now what is left for us?" Minho complained "you've had enough, you already look wasted like you haven't slept for days" he especially looked at Minho who was being beaten up "you could've defended yourself that's what you're trained for", "stop I don't wanna talk about it" Minho layed his head on the table.

"Where did you even got the alcohol from?" Soobin suddenly questioned "Bang Chans office" those words made Maejin fully awake as she saw her life flashing by "you what?" The both turned their head at him at the same time.

"You stole it?" Soobin repeated "he has a bunch of  unused bottles there, or did you see him get mad at me?" He faced the girl "no but he's probably going to let it all out on us tomorrow" she shock him by his shoulders letting her head hang down.

"Don't worry I don't think he'll be furious" Soobin nodded until someone spoke up "hey!" It almost shouted making the three of them face the right.

A mad looking Bang Chan stood there which made them get an uneasy feeling "go apologise" Maejin whispered to Minho basically pushing him off the bench making him bow down on the floor "what is this? Stand up." He rolled his eyes at Minhos behaviour.