Chapter 388 Trade fair.

As soon as the news that Chu Ye was going to hold a trade fair came out, it quickly attracted the attention of many forces in the Tianhai Sea.

    Knowing the news that Chu Ye offered a reward for the unmaintained spiritual vein, all kinds of news came one after another.

    More than one person knows the location of many unmaintained spiritual veins. Naturally, it is the person who reports first, who has meat to eat, and who reports later, who can't even drink soup.

    Therefore, many people came to Tianxian Island for the first time and reported the location of the spiritual veins.

    "Senior Chu is here. There is a fire crystal spiritual meridian in this place, at least a middle-grade one, and it is very likely a high-grade one. However, there is a group of fire crystal dragon pythons guarding the place, and there are three king-rank fire crystal dragon pythons guarding them. One, there is the ninth rank of king rank." A gray-clothed soul pet master said cautiously.     The black crow flapped

    its wings and said, "It's just a soul pet of the king rank. It's not worth mentioning. It just happened to be slaughtered to make a snake soup."

Just a mention." The soul pet master in gray immediately said.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaobai and said, "Go and have a look."

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "Okay."

    Xiaobai's spatial teleportation ability has been mastered very well, as long as you determine the location of the spiritual vein and teleport it over It only takes a moment.

    After Xiaobai teleported it, he really found a fire crystal spiritual vein.

    "It is indeed a fire crystal spiritual vein, or a high-grade spiritual vein."

    Cang Lanlong squinted his eyes and said: "The news is wrong! The strongest python king of the fire crystal dragon python is not the ninth-rank king, but the half-step emperor. Rank, the other party should want to use the fire crystal spiritual vein to complete the bloodline transformation." Once the opponent's transformation is successful, the fire crystal dragon python will transform into a crystal dragon, which will be much more difficult to clean up, but it is not very difficult now.

    Xiaobai quickly took action, beheading the Huojing dragon python king. After a few small shots, the Huojing dragon python group was slaughtered.

    In line with the principle of making the best use of everything, the corpse of the Fire Crystal Dragon Python, the black crow was not wasted, and was directly sacrificed.

    Xiaobai cut out the fire crystal spiritual vein. The whole spiritual vein exudes a strong flame, and the quality is very good.

    In one day, Chu Ye swept over a dozen unmaintained spiritual veins, which was very efficient.

    As long as the location of the spiritual vein is true, Chu Ye is not stingy with some information fees.

    In seven days, Chu Ye extracted more than 100 spiritual veins.

    More than a hundred spiritual veins were enough for three or four soul pets to advance to the Soul Emperor. However, with a big stomach king like Chasing Feng as a lesson from the past, even though he had collected more than one hundred spiritual veins, Chu Ye still did not stop collecting spirits. pulse pace.

    In the process of gathering the spiritual veins, Chu Ye also accidentally discovered some secret treasures in the sea, which was the icing on the cake for the trade fair.

    While Chu Ye vigorously searched for unowned spiritual veins, a large number of spiritual veins came into his account every day.

    ...