Chapter 252 Invitation to Battle

The rumors that were disturbing the outside world did not have any effect on Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. After Lin Chuwen came back, he went to retreat to study medicine.

    Chu Ye was busy taking care of Ji Xiao and Mu Xianniao.

    In the flower forest, Chu Ye, who was standing on the tree and under the tree, stared at Mu Xianniao.

    "Xuanbingguo, do you want to eat it?"

    "Yuntaoguo, do you want to eat it?"

    "Xuening peach, do you want to eat it?"

    "Mango smoke fruit, do you want to eat it?"

    "..."

    Mu Xian Bird stared straight at Chu Ye, but did not respond.

    Chu Ye looked at Mu Xianniao and had a headache. He didn't eat this or that. It wasn't easy to take care of! He promised that Princess Bai would take good care of Mu Xianniao. If he kept this thing to death, he was afraid that he would have a demon.

    Jing Zhelong stayed on the side, dozing off, leaned forward and said, "Boss, he doesn't seem to like it, why don't you just give it to me."

    Chu Ye: "..." Jing Zhelong's rice bucket, obviously just drank ten A few potions, I will see the spiritual fruit, but I am greedy again.

    Chaifeng wagged his tail and said in a pleasing manner, "Boss, birds should eat worms. Boss, you can just find some worms for him to eat, why bother to find spiritual fruit for him to eat."

    Mu Xianniao was furious when she heard this. He rushed over and ate all the spirit fruit.

    Chasing Feng saw that the Spirit Fruit was gone, and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. "Boss, this bird's appetite is not small! I guess it is not easy to raise."

    Chu Ye glanced at Chaifeng, and said angrily: "Your appetite is not small."

    "Boss, I am different, I am you. Loyal soul pet!" Jing Zhelong flattered.

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said, "Oh, so you are my loyal soul pet! I am really touched."

    Chu Ye secretly said: Before chasing the wind, as soon as he regained his strength, he thought of rebelling, but he would be loyal. When will he be unable to provide Jingzhelong's rations, this guy will probably turn his face and ignore him again.

    "There are two recovery potions here, do you want to take them?" Chu Ye asked Mu Xianniao.

    Mu Xianniao hesitated for a while, thinking that he had eaten the spirit fruit, and there was no need to carry it, so he took the two medicines away.

    Seeing Mu Xianniao's situation, Chu Ye breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Boss, do you have my share?" Chaifeng asked coveted.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "No."

    Seeing that there was nothing to gain from chasing the wind, he quickly flew away.

    Chu Ye watched Chasing Feng leave and thought to himself: Chasing the wind is a little too realistic. The potions made by Chuwen all contain a lot of vitality. The medicine was poured into it at once, and I was afraid that I would die.

    ...

    a few days passed in a flash, Lin Chuwen had been staying in the pharmacy room to try refining the medicine, and the harvest was not bad.

    "What are you doing?"

    "You try this?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    "What is this?" Lin Chuwen asked.